Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Does anyone have a spare set of inner lenses for the indicator part of the tail lights of my 102 Spider that he/she wants to part with?

I managed to source a perfect pair from re-originals, but my workshop managed to make them vanish.... Now Matt is not sure he can find a new pair. So, if you have any....please!

Thanks!

Gr., Pieter

·
Registered
9,416 Posts
FYI, Pieter is looking for the small, clear Fresnel lens inside the housing that is not listed in the parts catalog. They have been molded with an integral plastic L-bracket that attaches to the housing with two M 2.6 or M3 screws (can't remember which one), and that little bracket is often cracked or broken (it's easy to overtighten the screws). Hence, these lenses seems to be missing on a lot of cars -- maybe we should think about having some made in a group buy?

Attachments

·
Registered
9,416 Posts
Alex, you have an amazing stash of parts! :D

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Tubut,

Thanks for chipping in! Very helpful with the picture. It took me a while to find out that my car was missing these lenses, as they are not listed in the parts book, as you mentioned.

Do you have any idea if these are specific parts, or whether these parts are generic, used in various Carello tail lights at the time. I suspect the latter, but have not been able to trace them. Any idea?

Gr., Pieter

1 - 7 of 7 Posts