Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys - starting to pick at the shell and need some coaching on the rear trim assembly. The car was apart when I got it and the bits long gone so I don't have first hand experience with how it is supposed to all fit.

Here is my starting point:

I figured out these pieces - but it seems like there are missing bits on the rear of the deck that should go with/behind the long center curved piece.

I also have these pieces which came with the car but I don't know where they go:

Thanks guys!

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I found this, which helps some, but still not sure what other pieces mount in the center rear section or what those A, B, C trim items are.

·
Registered
317 Posts
What happened to part #16? It's the piece with all the holes in it.the top fits in the holes and then the part with the holes. Do a search for the thread about replacing a spider top step by step. Can't remember who wrote it but was an excellent thread on how to do it. Cheers Neil

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Neil - thanks for the note. Lots of stuff went missing on this car, so I need to figure out what is gone then track the bits down.

So it seems like there is a non-decorative long curved piece #16 where the soft top attaches that sits inside (closer to the ****pit) than the curved stainless decorative piece I show on the second picture above, correct?

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Dom. Found some useful pictures here on the retaining strips:

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Fantastic thread indeed, thanks for helping me track it down.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts