Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Administrator
No! Do not post garbage - this can get you labeled as a spammer.

You do NOT need 10 posts to attach photos (use the 'REPLY' button then click on the paperclip icon to attach photos from your computer). What you are not allowed to do is post links to photos stored elsewhere.

If you can offer reasonable proof that you are not a spammer, we can inflate your post count to allow you to include links.

Out of the office!
No! Do not post garbage - this can get you labeled as a spammer.

You do NOT need 10 posts to attach photos (use the 'REPLY' button then click on the paperclip icon to attach photos from your computer). What you are not allowed to do is post links to photos stored elsewhere.

If you can offer reasonable proof that you are not a spammer, we can inflate your post count to allow you to include links.
Nice catch, Eric.

Registered
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
No!
Wow, thanks for keeping this forum clean, I absolutely hate spam/spammers and general spam on other forums.

I am not a spammer in any way, I just registered and am trying to post photos in the classifieds for an 鈥86 GTV6 I am currently selling on eBay. The car is already being discussed in a thread made by a current member in the classifieds.

After initially attempting to post the photos I did get an error message stating that I did in fact need 10+ posts in order to do so. They are hosted by photobucket.

Thanks.

Administrator
After initially attempting to post the photos I did get an error message stating that I did in fact need 10+ posts in order to do so. They are hosted by photobucket.
With less than 10 posts (a change we implemented to slow down spammers...) you cannot post a link to the photos hosted elsewhere (like photobucket). You can post photos that are stored on your computer.

Registered
Discussion Starter #9
I have edited your post count to allow links to photos hosted elsewhere.

If you turn out to be a spammer I'ma gonna send Guido over to pay youse a visit. (leave the gun, take the cannoli...)
Haha, thank you!

Out of the office!
Please post at last five pictures on the AlfaBB. You can display 5 pictures per post. If the pictures are uploaded to the AlfaBB they will remain here long after you delete the pictures from your photobucket account. Those photobucket pictures that are displayed, but not hosted here will disappear when you delete them from your photobucket account.

Pictures are worth so much to so many people. They become part of our research when looking for details on our cars.

Premium Member
I suspect I got your first PM today. So I expect you to be joining our Ship of 164 fools.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts