Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recent acquisition of 1967 Duetto which has a hardtop. I believe it may be a factory option. Anyone have any photos? Has two glass side windows and rear glass window. Top is a vinyl type. Has interior headliner.
Any info appreciated
Thanks, Jon

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Duetto hardtop

Thanks for the info to all. It is in relative good condition, the top material needs replaced or repaired. The chrome trim that acts as a rain channel appears to be missing the strip over the front. I have doubts I will be able to find an original replacement part.
Thanks, Jon

·
Registered
870 Posts
the chrome strip at the front looks very close to the chrome strip on my 72 Spider factory hardtop. that might be a good starting point if you decide to restore it.

·
Premium Member
2,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hardtop

the chrome strip at the front looks very close to the chrome strip on my 72 Spider factory hardtop. that might be a good starting point if you decide to restore it.
Good idea. I am not a bid fan of hardtops. I hope to work on this purchase to get it in running condition...no full restoration. I already have a Duetto I bought in 1970. Ironically it had a hard top on it when I bought it off a dealers lot. I opted to not buy the top at the time. I really don't think this style hardtop adds to the smooth curved lines of the Duetto. The Parrish aftermarket looked the best, but should have had a smaller rear window. There were many styles in the 70's...some with porthole side windows or a Landau style accent piece.
Jon

1 - 7 of 7 Posts