Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I can not find this in the schematic provided by Papajam (thank you!)

It is located under the glove box and is a (or at least what I pulled out) 1/8 amp fuse.

Any ideas what it is?

If I knew what the two switches were I may be able to find it. I can trace the wire colors on the schematic but need #3 ..#2's just aren't doing it anymore lol

Attachments

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
My EXH Temp light stays lit..that could be it. Can't find a 1/8 amp fuse yet...will QUICKLY try some gum wrapper (don't think there is such a thing anymore) or a spot of aluminum foil to see if that turns the light off.

Well perhaps I won't... checking what you stated it seems to be the fuse for the EXH Light which is my issue but I read if it is not a 3AG 1/8 amp fast blow fuse it could cause damage. Auto parts stores don't carry it..perhaps my favorite 'manly' Tractor Supply store will have it :) They have everything you can't find at Lowes and Home Depot.

·
Trained (ex)Professional, , 1953-2018 RIP,
16,232 Posts
Putting in the wrong fuse, or jumping it with foil, may end in tears. Why not just disconnect the wire connector instead?

EDIT: I wrote the following in another thread not long ago;

That device is part of the catalytic converter over temperature warning system.
tech service bulletin 05.05 dated 10/78 says the fuse in the warning device is a Littlefuse brand 3/2 3AG 1/8 amp fast blow type.
Do NOT use a BUSS brand AGC 1/8 amp which is a slow blow type.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts