Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Trying to Identify this Windshield, Comes with the Trim. FS after it is identified. Very Short wit curved ends, 40' or 50's" Came with all of these Vintage Alfa Parts.Please Help Me:
Also I have a Giulia Super Windshield and Berlina (with trim), and 105 GTV (2), Rear Windshields $125 Each. Bob in Astoria Oregon. [email protected] 503-325-1957

Attachments

·
Registered
816 Posts
At a quick glance, I'd say it's 750-101 Giulietta and 101 Giulia Sprint. Google images usually produces photos to compare it to. I don't have a Sprint in the shop just now, but probably have one of those W/S in the attic if you really need to compare one.
Keith
Alfas Unlimited

·
Premium Member
21,672 Posts
Fourth picture looks like a glue-in Berlina to me, the height at the center will tell. Glue-in is like 5/8" taller than gasket Berlina/Giulia glass, and the lower rear corner is a different shape. I have the height dimension at home.

Andrew

·
Premium Member
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Your Right

I think Your right. How can we confirm, (measurements) 15" tall? Thank you Q.V.
Does anyone need it? Bob L.

·
Registered
496 Posts
I have a pprox measurements of all. If it is the Super/ Berlina, I just sent some to Bill Giilham in OR and he would be able to help with actual measurements.
Hey Keith, didn't know you are still around, been a while. If you ever need any new glass let me know. We are stocking several.
Richard

1 - 8 of 8 Posts