Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody,

I need some help with this little PCB on the heater fan assembly (in the picture below you are looking at the bottom of the unit). There are four spades: one ground from the fan motor, and three leads from the rotary switch. As it is wired in the picture, there is only one fan speed for all three fans and in the two off positions of the toggle the dash idiot light comes on. I removed red power from the toggle and connected it to the fan motor. Before this I wired in the Milano/75 rotary switch but I couldn't get the lugs right and only got two speeds from the three position switch. I cannot make heads or tails of the "factory" wiring diagram I have as it pertains to this little PCB. No clue which spade is which. Could use your help. Thanks.

Believe it or not I have shoehorned this baby, the Milano/75 heater core/fan assembly, into my 72 Berlina. Since I added fog lights (grafted the headlight buckets from a '71 so they sit proper) I need to use the toggle switches. The rotary switch from the Milano/75 looks funky and I want to use a two position toggle. I also added two vents to the rear seats and have a third fan sitting in the lower right of the picture.

Thanks again,
Pete

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Figured out the tabs. Got two speeds from the toggle switch. Now just need to get the idiot light to work ...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts