Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Push hard and live
9,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I need a pair of the lower 10mm trans-mount studs for a 102-2000 engine with a 1.25 thread on the end that goes into the block. I've discovered that this application can have any of three thread pitches, 1.0, 1.25, or 1.5. I have what appears to be one stud at 1.50. It may fit another engine I have. Happy to buy or trade for something you need. The stud needs to be around 135mm long overall. Could be slightly more, up to perhaps 140mm +/-. Edited - parts book says 147mm, but it also says 1.0 thread, which is wrong for my block.

I'm headed to my water jet guy today. I'm going to have a run of flywheel lock tabs and cam bolt lock tabs run. I have a few cam bolt lock tabs left from the first run, but since we discovered that these also fit the single large cam nut on the Montreal V8, I'm starting to run out. These are all consumables, so if you plan to maintain your 102 or Montreal, you might want to invest in a few. Not sure of cost yet, but cheap enough you really shouldn't care.

Attachments

·
Registered
463 Posts
Hi Don,

I do not have any extra studs, but I did measure mine for you if that helps. The size is

137mm overall length
M10x1.25x15 on the engine side
M10x1.00x25 on the transmission side

Hope this helps

Doug

·
Push hard and live
9,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Doug,

Your measurement match my own. Thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts