Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1957 Spider that will not turn over. The battery is up and there is power to the switch and to the sarter.
any suggestions on an Alfa guy in Dallas would be appreciated.

·
Registered
832 Posts
There's a story about a guy new in town wanting to get a hair cut. The town only has one barber shop.
There are three barbers in the shop. Not wanting to pick the guy that gives the worst hair cut , what does he do?. He picks the guy with the worst hair cut...

I know this doesn't have anything to do with our request. It's just a story that came to mind... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a 1957 Spider that will not turn over. The battery is up and there is power to the switch and to the sarter.
There's a story about a guy new in town wanting to get a hair cut. The town only has one barber shop.
There are three barbers in the shop. Not wanting to pick the guy that gives the worst hair cut , what does he do?. He picks the guy with the worst hair cut...

I know this doesn't have anything to do with our request. It's just a story that came to mind... :rolleyes:
You are a wise man

·
Registered
832 Posts
I'd be a little leery of these guys.
Their web site keeps spelling the name of the auto brand that we all know and love as "Alpha" .

I'm not sure if this a case of hiring a teenager taking a few days off from skate boarding to build their web site or what.

But surely, (and don't call me surely) they should have caught this by now.

GALLERY - ENGINES | shadetreeenginetrics

·
Registered
276 Posts
I'd be a little leery of these guys.
Their web site keeps spelling the name of the auto brand that we all know and love as "Alpha" .

I'm not sure if this a case of hiring a teenager taking a few days off from skate boarding to build their web site or what.

But surely, (and don't call me surely) they should have caught this by now.

GALLERY - ENGINES | shadetreeenginetrics
Nothing to be leery of. The only draw back is likely longish wait time due to excessive demand.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Fear not, the person of record at Shadetreeenginetrics knows more about "Alphas" than 98% of the individuals listed as members of this forum. I will not vouch for their proofreading skills however.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Autocorrect always spells it that way. I’m sure we all have had to override it, especially on a cellphone.

·
Registered
832 Posts
I always knew that they were a credible company. Just pulling their chain...;)

For you "nonYanks" do a google..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts