Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Long shot I know - but before we figure a work around, I'm wondering if anyone might have a known good brake pressure warning light/junction box for a series 1 Alfetta Sedan. Mine is leaking badly. I don't have a picture of it handy, but it's a little metal box mounted on the firewall below the master cylinder - the tubes run into it and then come out below it. There is a male electrical connector for the dash brake warning light on top of it.
Check this thread for description/photos of the culprit: http://www.alfabb.com/bb/forums/alf...ta-sedan-other-bloody-brakeline-problems.html

Anyone just happen to have one lying about?? Already checked with APE and the usual suspects. Thanks.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Is this the piece that you need? Don't have an extra but thought a photo might be helpful. You might try Dean Russell at Trail Auto 313 561 3327.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Tough nut, eh? Is this the puppy here on Fleebay? A bit crusty and a long shot, but maybe worth a go.

This looks (not 100%) to be listed as 11633.45027.00 (60727313), for both coupe and sedan up to 11/76.

Have you tried Giuseppe or Casselbob here on the BB?

Good hunting.

·
Premium Member
2,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the leads everybody, Rob - check your inbox.

·
Premium Member
2,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Got an early GTV (Bertone) version to work with minimal fuss. :) Times like this when I question having this car as my daily driver...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts