Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The cover is tore lengthwise on my 87 Spider. Thought a wood (fake OK) steering wheel may look good. I see prices from $85-$1500 then you have to buy a $100 adapter to boot. Has anyone bought a fairly nice wheel/adapter if needed. maybe $150-300?

·
Registered
106 Posts
The cover is tore lengthwise on my 87 Spider. Thought a wood (fake OK) steering wheel may look good. I see prices from $85-$1500 then you have to buy a $100 adapter to boot. Has anyone bought a fairly nice wheel/adapter if needed. maybe $150-300?
Lppk for use4d Nardi..they can be had reasonably, and refinish the wood. Theay were origonal on all the older Alfas.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I have an original steering whee off of my 87 graduate that you are welcome to if you want it

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Here are the pics, have the center cap as well, overall I would rate it a very strong 85-90%, compared to many that I have seen. Would like $250.

Attachments

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Can you give me until Friday am to decide? Do you take pay pal? Check, cash or money order?

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Vabene I would take your steering wheel if the $250 includes the shipping. To 97526 zip code
Thanks

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No problem Been in the shop with my Alfa. Replacing the carpet been working on for months now. Now trying to get the steering wheel off. But need 2 longer bolts to reach the bottom inside of the steering wheel to attach my puller.
Here's my email address to arrange getting er done. [email protected]. I will PayPal you today.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
As far as removing the steering wheel take some computer keyboard cleaner, like Dustoff. Turn the can upside down, spray the liquid that spews out on the shaft. It will freeze it rather quickly. Give the puller a crank or two, it should pop right off. Will e mail you now. Thanks, Fran

1 - 14 of 14 Posts