Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased a new switch from CP and they don't have any wiring diagram for it or my 85 spider. I still have the old one but when I plug in the new one head lights work "which don't on the old one hence the replacement" but the turn signals are all messed up. Please tell me someone has a wiring diagram for an 85 Spider. Thanks in advance

·
Administrator
17,991 Posts
Welcome to the AlfaBB. I assume that is not your Spider in your avatar. In which case we need you to post some photos of your Spider. We like photos. And it helps us to diagnosis many issues. That way we don't need to ask for essential details like what color is it...

I will send you a wire diagram for the 1984 Spider - it should be the same as your 1985 model. Check your 'conversations' - click on the small avatar in the upper right corner.

But the headlight switch is separate from the turn signal switch so I'm not sure how the one affects the other. That said, whenever weird things happen (or don't happen) involving lights & turn signals my first advice is to make sure all the lights are getting a good ground connection. If the ground path goes flakey, the electrons try to find other pathways - and weirdness ensues.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts