Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
1992 spider S4
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this was left in trunk when it was sitting, and is now , pretty ugly...I need a new one.

Attachments

·
Registered
9,741 Posts
that is a real buggar to remove! It is glued on by some mad italian factory worker who never ever wanted it to come off!
I tried all this fine fishing line stuff ("slip it under the badge and use the line to cut through the glue"....yeah right!)
In the end I used a drill and drilled dozens of holes like a piece of emmental cheese (being careful not to drill through the body) then ripped little pieces off with a pair of long nose pliers - took me a good hour!
New ones come with pins you have to cut off...at least here they do.

·
1992 spider S4
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well, that is not a issue,as it is just sitting there for effect, it is not mounted...what I want is to find a nice one to put in the little impression. the car was repainted, and the badge sat in the trunk with some not so nice something that caused all the paint to come off..the front badge is perfect, so I would like to replace the rear...I also understand ther are colot inserts for the wheels, to replace the black on silver. seems like a nice touch, but the rear one is more important.

·
1992 spider S4
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
just what I am looking for, and the wheel disks I think would look better than the silver ones...thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts