Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to the forum and doing my best to search the electrical section to find a wiring diagram. It appears diagrams were available through this forum from PapaJam until he died. Does anyone have a '76 Spider wiring diagram that they can share with me?
Thanks, Richard

·
Administrator
17,004 Posts
Welcome to the AlfaBB.

Yes, Papajam (Jim Neill) made awesome color coded wire diagrams for our cars. His work is copyrighted - he distributed them freely to Alfa owners but asked that they not be sold or posted publicly. So, keeping his wishes alive, please remember not to post them here but rather send them via a 'Conversation' (previously known as a Private Message).

Richard, check your conversations - click on the mini-avatar in the upper right corner. I'll send a diagram for a 1977 Spider - it is likely the same as your '76. If anyone has a copy of Jim's diagram specific to a '76, send it to Richard (and me, too).

Tip: put the file on a flash drive and take it to an office supply store. I had them print out 11" x 17" color copies then plastic laminate them - perfect for use in the garage.

·
--ADMINISTRATOR--chiuso per ferie
11,986 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you Eric and Brian. I see from the list that there is a specific diagram for the '76 model: 11502 2000 Spider Veloce 1976 49 State R6

1 - 5 of 5 Posts