Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm signing up to go to Sear's Point again (Infinion raceway). It will be on Sunday, Nov 11th. Only experienced to very experienced run groups are left.

So far, a friend in a 535is is going, and maybe an STI or Evo will be coming with me.

The event is only $159, plus a $40 annual membership fee with NASA. It comes with a free year's worth of Grassroots Motorsports Magazine, which is like $20 a year already.

Anyhow, there are 4 run groups of 20 minutes each, an during lunch break, there will be parade laps...you can take friends and family out onto the track at moderate speeds with no helmets. Pretty fun once you get to the back and give yourself enough time to pick up some speed....

Let me know if you're interested,
-Grant

PS. Sign up ASAP. This event will fill up within 1 week, I guarantee you. Sorry for the short notice, but a friend already committed after I "mentioned it" so I''ve signed up as well.

All you need is a Snell 1990 or Motorcycle 1990 and newer helmet, and a safe car. No racing harness or anything is required!

·
Registered
726 Posts
Here are a few pics I snapped at the NASA Infineon day. As you can guess, only Grant and I were representing the heartbeat of Milan. :mad: A guy in a 335 coupe thought the 75 RS was quite unique. A good fun day for all!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I put up a handfull of on track photos in the picture room listed above.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts