Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This item, eBay 120181687703, belongs to a friend of mine.

I don't know much about it but I was wondering - anyone ever put one on an ALFA?

Bob Z.

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Should only be a matter of finding an appropriate boss, and I belive the pattern is the same as a MOMO wheel.

I had a Nardi on my BMW 2002, I now have a MOMO wheel on the same hub.

·
Premium Member
2,076 Posts
Lots of Alfas have them. Hubs adaptors are easy to come by, horn buttons, less so. As mentioned, Nardi and Momo wheels can share the same 6 bolt hubs...

·
Supporting Vendor
4,364 Posts
Should only be a matter of finding an appropriate boss, and I belive the pattern is the same as a MOMO wheel.
Nardi and Momo both have a 6 bolt hub, but they are not the same 6 bolt pattern.

The size is slightly different, as is the "clocking" of the bolts. Momo wheels have the top bolt at 12 O'Clock, while Nardi wheels have bolts at 11 and 1.

Many aftermarket hubs are "dual pattern" - they have 12 holes, 6 in the Momo pattern and 6 in the Nardi pattern.

Joe

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Nardi and Momo both have a 6 bolt hub, but they are not the same 6 bolt pattern.

The size is slightly different, as is the "clocking" of the bolts. Momo wheels have the top bolt at 12 O'Clock, while Nardi wheels have bolts at 11 and 1.

Many aftermarket hubs are "dual pattern" - they have 12 holes, 6 in the Momo pattern and 6 in the Nardi pattern.

Joe
Holy [email protected], I forgot that I had changed the hub. I stand corrected. I remember making those obsevances when I tried to fit the MOMO on the Nardi boss!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts