Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I'm French, so excuse me for my english.
I am building an 1979 Alfetta gtv 2.0l Gr 2, but i cannot find the number of the FIA homologation. If someone who is racing know that ...

Thank you.

FD.

·
Premium Member
1,254 Posts
The attached list of FIA Historic Homologations lists homologation numbers for 23 different versions of the Alfetta. Just type 'alfetta' into the Adobe Acrobat search window to find all the instances. Then contact your national sporting authority to get the document.(Link: FIA Member Clubs) You could also post it here after you have obtained it.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for answer.
I have already search in the FIA list but I don't know wich is the right number. That's why I asked someone who race in group 2 with this car.

Thank you.
FD.

·
Registered
923 Posts
I think you are looking for the Alfa Romeo Alfetta GT, FIA Number 5581...

Regards, Alvaro

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Thank you Alvaro.
So, if I am right the gtv 2.0l in race is an evolution from the 1800cc ? Then I have to used the 1800cc fiche.

Thanks
FD.

PS : if someone has this fiche n° 5581.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Alfetta GT Gr 2

Hi FD,

Alvaro is correct that the Alfetta Gt Gr 2 appears under Homologation 5581. The engine in the Gr 2 car is an Alfetta 1.8 block bored out to 2 litres.

Strange as it may seem the Alfetta GTV 2000 is actually homologated under Gr 1 as an extension of the Alfetta GT America homologation #5622. See my post on the Type 116 GTAM thread.

I have a scanned copy of the Alfetta GT papers but they're 199Mb all up so I would need to send you a disk in the mail. Let me know by PM if you still need a copy.

Rgds, Alfatragic

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi All,
I have an 1982 GT? GTV? 2.0 with a new dashboard. In the car documentation it is an Alfetta, but i am not sure.
I am going to start to build a rallycar from it, but I need to know what homologation sheet require.I would like to build a Gr2. car
Please if someone has sheets for GTV or Alfetta GT-s help me in it.
Regards
Laszlo

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi,
if you want build a gr2 rally car you need the n° 5622 homologation form. You can also build a grA car.

Regards

FD.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thank you FD,

What kind of FIA number have to check for the GrA?
I didnt find GrA for 2.0 litre engines, just for 2.5....

Regards
Laszlo

1 - 11 of 11 Posts