Alfa Romeo Forums banner

81 - 100 of 146 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Jack, I known you and if you want to believe that you wrote the book and that I was only the publisher, it s ok with me but in this case, how you are going to explain that in the second edition, your name will not appear ?
:confused: I never said that I won't or didn't write a book - on Bizzarrini? - again.

I am glad that we are living in a free world and that authors freely can choose their next publisher.

Ciao,
Jack

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
tubut said:
Interesting it may be, but it doesn't answer any questions about the ISO breadvan in post #1 of this thread -- despite that poster's repeated request.
Could it be that some of our posts are unvisible to some readers?
Probably too busy arguing instead of focussing on the main question.
I'm glad that I found some pictures of the same car on several websites, otherwise I would have thought it was just a (bad) dream...

·
Registered
13 Posts
AlfaRonny said:
Could it be that some of our posts are unvisible to some readers?
Probably too busy arguing instead of focussing on the main question.
I'm glad that I found some pictures of the same car on several websites, otherwise I would have thought it was just a (bad) dream...

I guess your questions can only be answered by Phil. Because he knows the car. But I guess that he is not in the mood to put this on the internet because some will start calling him names right away.

And why a bad dream? It would make a great racecar. Have you ever driven an ISO, they can be very fast. It does have its value, whenever it was built or whoever made it.

·
Banned
201 Posts
Jack Kadeha said:
:confused: I never said that I won't or didn't write a book - on Bizzarrini? - again.

I am glad that we are living in a free world and that authors freely can choose their next publisher.

Ciao,
Jack
Jack, for the people you understand the book business, your claims are just funny, but let s stop this before he go out of control.
If you want to make a book on Bizzarrini, don t say it, just do it

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
isofidia said:
And why a bad dream? It would make a great racecar. Have you ever driven an ISO, they can be very fast. It does have its value, whenever it was built or whoever made it.
With bad dream I ment the way this thread is going, once again. I just posted a picture of a unknown (to me) car, asking for some information, but it seems impossible to have a normal behaviour for some people. It's always the same lately, starting a thread and after a few replies, the war starts all over again.
May be some people have to review their attitude and make this forum back the way it was. Informatic and good reading stuff.
Greetz, Ronny

·
Banned
201 Posts
I agree with you, I was able to help you but not when some people start to badmouth the car without any knowledge of it

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Does anyone really care?? Why don't people find something good to argue about ?

Here are a couple of suggestions:
1) My penis is bigger than yours!
2) My penis is smaller than yours!
3) My penis is smarter than yours!

Just a few warm ups with these six words and you can start a heck of an argument.:D :D :D

·
Registered
13 Posts
gt601 said:
Does anyone really care?? Why don't people find something good to argue about ?

Here are a couple of suggestions:
1) My toyota is bigger than yours!
2) My toyota is smaller than yours!
3) My toyota is smarter than yours!

Just a few warm ups with these six words and you can start a heck of an argument.:D :D :D

At least write something about cars. I'm new to this forum and don't understand all this insulting. :mad:

This nonsense makes it impossible to share any information. I'm aware now there are some people on this forum who can't stand each other. Who cares! Be a grown up and get over it.

Marvin

·
Registered
13 Posts
gt601 said:
Wow! I guess I shut this dicussion down with the use of the "P" word.
Sorry:eek:
Some people should not be allowed to drive Italian cars. Would you write this if we would all know your name and adress? I notice that those giving comments like yours are all using an alias.

Just to let you know, there are only two people on this forum who know about these cars, Bizzarrini and Iso related prototypes / fakes / replicas or whatever, and I mean Jack Koobs de hartog and Phil Olzcyk, and share this information. The rest of us should just ask the right questions. You may disagree with the way Phil expresses himself, we all know that, fact is that these two are the ones sitting on the information we all would like to know.

And if you're happy with shutting down this thread with your private parts I feel sorry for you.

Nice Alfetta by the way, I always liked them. Please sell it, get yourself a Toyota Prius or something and save the world somewhere else. ;)

Marvin

www.vandergeld.org/isorivolta.htm
http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/isobizzarrini/

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
Marvin:

We don't know who you are and you are new here....so with that who are you to lecture anyone on this board? I would suggest that you let Phillipe speak for himself and that you should play nice. We all like to cut up and have fun. So take comments from others with that in mind. Note the uses of smiles in the text of comments.

In regards to Phillipe and his conduct, he has made his bed by his actions. No need for you to waste your time in defending him or any one else. Only Phillipe can make amends for his actions and dis-respectfulness on this board. I would suggest you do a complete review of Phillipe's posts from the beginning and come to your own conclusion about the animosity of this board towards Phillipe. I am of the opinion that its justified.

Best Regards,
John M

·
Banned
6,139 Posts
isofidia said:
Some people should not be allowed to drive Italian cars. Would you write this if we would all know your name and adress? I notice that those giving comments like yours are all using an alias.

I have no problem with anyone knowing my address. Olczyk knows it, and that in my opinion the he is nothing more than an obnoxious, self-absorbed a-hole.

·
Senior TEXAS member
1,526 Posts
Must be something in the water in Belgium.
Remind me not to drink any if I ever visit there. :p

·
Banned
201 Posts
John M said:
Marvin:

We don't know who you are and you are new here....so with that who are you to lecture anyone on this board? I would suggest that you let Phillipe speak for himself and that you should play nice. We all like to cut up and have fun. So take comments from others with that in mind. Note the uses of smiles in the text of comments.

In regards to Phillipe and his conduct, he has made his bed by his actions. No need for you to waste your time in defending him or any one else. Only Phillipe can make amends for his actions and dis-respectfulness on this board. I would suggest you do a complete review of Phillipe's posts from the beginning and come to your own conclusion about the animosity of this board towards Phillipe. I am of the opinion that its justified.

Best Regards,
John M
Yes, read my first posts and you will find out that I was attack and that I defend myself. The animosity came because people didn t like that I ve sue Schaller and won. But think that if Schaller didn t start to insult me, I will never sue him and the judge will never condamn him.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #94
Bill said:
Must be something in the water in Belgium.
Remind me not to drink any if I ever visit there. :p
You can always try this...
Don't know if it will guarantee better posts, but at least it tastes better...

Attachments

·
Banned
6,139 Posts
Olczyk said:
Yes, read my first posts and you will find out that I was attack and that I defend myself. The animosity came because people didn t like that I ve sue Schaller and won. But think that if Schaller didn t start to insult me, I will never sue him and the judge will never condamn him.
Insult you? All I ever stated was my personal opinions, and you insulted ME! By the way, the matter is FAR from over!

·
Registered
862 Posts
My mother told me to never argue with an idiot.

If you win, so what, you beat an idiot.

If you lose.....

Mo in NJ
Only argues with his BW (She never listens to my Ma)

·
Banned
6,139 Posts
mmarvi said:
My mother told me to never argue with an idiot.

If you win, so what, you beat an idiot.

If you lose.....

Mo in NJ
Only argues with his BW (She never listens to my Ma)

My mother told me that anyone that thinks that their opinion is any more than that is mentally ill.

·
Registered
13 Posts
So you all think it is normal to write stuff like some of you do?

I'm not defending Phil Olzcyk. Why should I. And yes, I know about all the other threads etc. I have been reading them. Not that I understand why this all got so out of control.

I'm also a member of the ISO forum. Because there are not so many Iso's most of us owners know each other. We've met face to face or have spoken over the phone, emailcontact etc.
Perhaps that's the reason why we don't / can't lower ourselves to this level I see on this forum. You don't insult someone you know, at least not that easy.
Even if you dislike this person.

But you go on fighting your wars.

Regards from a sunny Holland, now I'm getting myself a cold beer and put my feet in the pool. Bye.......:)

Marvin

Alfa 166 and a bunch of old cars........

·
Registered
91 Posts
I'm also a member of the ISO forum. Because there are not so many Iso's most of us owners know each other. We've met face to face or have spoken over the phone, emailcontact etc.
Perhaps that's the reason why we don't / can't lower ourselves to this level I see on this forum.
Well this is from a discussion in the ISO forum, regarding the same car.

----- Original Message -----
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, July 12, 2006 4:21 PM
Subject: RE: [SPAM]Re: [SPAM]Re: [isobizzarrini] Iso Bread Van???

Jack,
I think it would have been more interesting if it had a Bizzarrini 5300 front end terminated to a bread van backside? We could then call it the Bizz-van. Seems like a waste of metal bending talent. Why not just make a Nembo copy then we would all have something to debate………what’s next? AMX????
Mike

J&M Koobs de Hartog <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi Mike,

We always will have discussions on cars like this. Problem is that there are people who exactly know what it really is and where it comes from don't want to tell and make a mystery out of it.
I don't have any problem with any repro, look alike or fake as long as we don't try to fabricate any story attached to the car.

As you know already about a year ago Jaqmin - Noel Berger - PO started to ask for info on this car "somewhere seen near Marseille". I am almost sure this was a set-up in their/his marketing game on this car.

In this case the Drogo-finesse the original Ferrari Bread Van had is missing. Probably due to the fact that the car was made by an unknown "carrozzeria" in Livorno (unreliable source). If made in Livorno I think I know who did the job but till now I am unsure about that.

The Nembo copy is a good idea !!
But more interesting would be to know who in the US commissioned the original Nembo and where did it go?

Ciao,
Jack

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, July 13, 2006 6:00 AM
Subject: Re: [isobizzarrini] Re: Iso Bread Van???

Jack,
your comments are insulting.....because you don t known the car means that he don t exist ?

Your head is too big and I have a new from you, you don t known everythings, never own a Bizz or a Iso. Then
don t try to look to clever before this go out of control. And stop to be jalous !

Re: Iso Bread Van???

Last time I visited Jack he had an old Bizzarrini in his garage.

Marvin

J&M Koobs de Hartog <[email protected]> wrote:
Phil,
Hoh, hoh, hoh, don’t get angry. I don’t want to insult any body. Contrary.
For years I was a marketing manager of profession and of course I used lots of techniques to get my products positioned on the market. This technique too.
There is nothing wrong with that. These are legal marketing instruments, marketing games, used thousand times a day by as many companies.
So if you felt insulted by that remark of mine, please accept my apologizes.
Ciao,
Jack

Re: [isobizzarrini] Re: Iso Bread Van???

To sell somethings, you need to own it which is not the case.

Did you ever saw the car ? I don t think so, then it s better that you keep your opinion out of internet

Do you see a common thread here?

P.s. ISO´s are lovely cars.

·
Registered
11,639 Posts
When I meet new people, I listen more than I talk and quickly make an opinion on whether they are worth listening to, etc. ... I do the same on these sort of sites. I only have one person on this site on my ignore list ... it won't take a genius to work out who that is!

It takes all sorts, but you can choose who you want to play with in this life ... use that choice, don't waste your life. Come on guys please use the ignore feature so we all stay at the right level and maintain a quality site.

Pete

81 - 100 of 146 Posts