Alfa Romeo Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I remember that in the sale announcement there were other photos, the inside of the doors was still of the original blue color ...

·
Administrator
3,901 Posts
Hi Giovanni & Herbert

I always enjoy following your Lancia restorations, I've been helping a good friend with a RHD 2.8 Flaminia Berlina for several years.

The oil vent you posted pictures of must have been a period offering at the time, here is one that was on Giulietta Lightweight E03559 as found.

Ciao
Greig

Attachments

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Hi Greig, thanks for the pictures. at the moment it is the most similar thing I have seen so far.
It is very similar, has the same geometries, is not identical. there seems to be no inclined screw for fixing.
It would be interesting to know if it shows the same writings.
Thank you
Giovanni
IMG_20190527_194938_1561115554376.jpg

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
Black was available for the Coupé, wasn´t it? And even if not, it suits the car well, fits in the cars production period, nothing to say against it. What I would not do, is paint the rims black, as with my friends car.
Black was indeed available for the Flaminia Coupé. Regardless of body color, steel rims were always avorio Chantilly -- an ivory that's very close to Old English white.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts