Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear Experts,
I found a mysterious 1900 in Germany and need some help. It seems to be a 1900 Touring Superleggera 2. series, but the headlamps, the back of the roof and the sidewindows are very unusual.
The current owner bought the car in 1958/59 in the condition shown on the pics and still owns it.

Maybe someone has further information or knows the car?

Thanks and best
John

Attachments

·
Registered
280 Posts
One of the Touring modified from Boano in the roof and for the first time i see also in the front even if seems a Savonuzzi style.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Interesting car. Nice vintage pictures.

Do you have actual pictures ? or chassis number ?

Look here and here

Unusual front face with an idea from the Plymouth Fury of Christine's movie 0:)

·
Registered
90 Posts
Touring/boano Coupe

Interesting car. Nice vintage pictures.

Do you have actual pictures ? or chassis number ?

Look here and here

Unusual front face with an idea from the Plymouth Fury of Christine's movie 0:)
Hi all,
You can read the full story in my book 1900 Millenove, 2. edition, pages 208-209.
regards
H.-Jürgen Döhren

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Hi all,
You can read the full story in my book 1900 Millenove, 2. edition, pages 208-209.
regards
H.-Jürgen Döhren
I love Jurgen's book on the 1900 and am proud to have a signed copy! If you like 1900's/Two-Liter or 2600's I strongly recommend contacting Jurgen to get copies.

Here are the two dots '..' for the 'u' they fell off my keyboard.

Mark

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Hi all,
regards
H.-Jürgen Döhren
I love Jurgen's book on the 1900 and am proud to have a signed copy! If you like 1900's/Two-Liter or 2600's -I strongly recommend contacting Jurgen to get copies.

Here are the two dots '..' for the 'u' they fell off my keyboard.

Mark

·
Premium Member
2,627 Posts
ALFA Romeo was a cool company allowing many coach builders to exploit their chassis designs. They were awesome!
Prime example. Not only are they the Best, but they are the Coolest for allowing these people to make such unique models.
Kudos to them. That's why we Love this marquee.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts