Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all ,

i got my 147 2003, 1.6TS

i get it to 210 K.M with a good acceleration and all is ok with a good maintenance

but i got one thing is too bad , when i start the A/C specially in traffic jam (only 1st gear run on it and much stop ) i feel the car is tooooo weak as it won't move and i must give it till 2 RPM to start moving
ofcourse i'm so embrassed in front of all as my alfa doing this ****

my mechaninc told me to change the MAF but i'm not convinced coz i got a very good acceleration with top speed till 210 KM and i guess it's another thing made my alfa as this lazy car with the A/C

any helps plz
THanks alllllllll . :)

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Go to an autorized Alfa dealer's service/repair shop and have a fault read out of the ECU (Egine Computer). It can be many things incl. MAF, plugs etc.
When a/c is ingaged it will take a little of the engine power, but not that much as it will only go off very slowly.
Erik

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh i forgot to tell that i checked it on examiner (Lunch) and everythinh is ok and for the plugs i just changed it very soon ( i thought this may from plugs) but nothing yet and i maintained it very well i just wanna know the reason to fix it what every is it
anyway thanks for ur help Erik

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
I would have the a/c compressor tested, as it seems that this is the cause since the engine pulls well when the a/c is off.
Erik

1 - 4 of 4 Posts