Alfa Romeo Forums banner

My Veloce restoration nearing completion.

194K views 391 replies 70 participants last post by  alfabits 
George,

Holy Sh!@%! That is looking fantastic. Can I ask about your seat upholstery. They look really tight, are they 'covers' or done from scratch? Also, what type of springs and shocks are you running?

Best of luck finishing it,

George,

Is it your understanding that they used the Hammerite finish for '59 Veloces as well? I have heard both silver and black textures were used and still don't know what to do for mine.

Is hammerite a paint or process?

Thanks for posting all the great information and photos!:)

And, according to Keith Martin Sports Car Market Auction results it lists the "59 to '62 Giulietta Veloce Spider at a low of $40K and a high of $60K.
If Keith Martin thinks a Giulietta Spider Veloce is worth a high of $60K, this car is worth $60K +++.

Congratulations on a beautiful job George!

George,

Outstanding, beautiful shots of the competed engine compartment! Can you tell me where you sourced the hose decals, are they from Bill Gillham? Also are the green plugs wires as original and if so are they available?

So now that your car is complete, what are you going to do with your time? I think you will need something else to 'keep you out of trouble'.:D

Thanks in advance,

Tom

George,

Can I ask you about your carpet that you used? I see Centerline offers a Nylon and also a 'Nylon Dense Pile'. Other sources may call it differently as well???

Thanks in advance,

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.