Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all here are some pictures of my alfa sud ti that im just about to start restoring ,ive just had a look through the parts and i have seen ive been supplied with a series two dashboard and door panels but my car is a green cloverleaf series three sud ,jerome if you read this have you got the dashboard and door cards please :).

·
Registered
519 Posts
Wow. looks like some major work ahead there for you. I just got all my instruments working again on my series 2, ( thanks to all the Alfa BBr's who helped!) The blue background looks really good all cleaned up too.
Any final colour choice yet?
Good luck!

·
Registered
`61 Giulietta Spider, `65 Giulia Ti 1750, `69 GT junior 1600, `73 Spider 2000, `74 GTV 2000, `98 156
1,888 Posts
They have it partly muddled up as the first series 3`s had the series 2 dash (better imo), however and door cards, seat fabrics -seats slightly different in size though.
Your QV however definitely has the later style dash and different (unique to this model fabric)-card otherwise is same.

Richard J

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
car

i know the previous owner used to have a series two sud ti that he broke so i think he got the dashboards mixed up as he gave me a series two dash and door cards and as i used to have a series two ti and a greencloverleaf sud ti i know the cloverleaf came with a later shape dashboard and black door panels hopefully he still has them.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Thats a really good shot to see how the engine looks when out of the car. Also really interesting to see that it is a single carb version..........

1 - 6 of 6 Posts