Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody from Slovenia.
My name is Luka and when I was just a little boy I asked my mother if she is going to buy me the most beautiful car in the world. She asked me what car. I said Alfa Romeo. Now I'm 31 years of age and I bougt my self 92 164 V6.

And here are the pictures of my brand "new" baby.

It's hot in here so I'm going for a little bath in my pool.

·
Registered
7,166 Posts
Hey bud:), nice car. I've been over your part of the world a couple of times. Is the "Black Cat" in Ljubljana still in business? Best Wild Boar I've ever eaten.

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
Welcome to the board! That is one beautiful 164 you got there....congratulations!

·
Registered
4,624 Posts
Welcome! Are there many Alfa Romeos in your part of the world? I would imagine that there are not many 164's. There is a great group of the BB that can help you with problems if you need help.

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
Mr Luka nice 164. I like the story.

Welcome to the BB if you have any questions/problems let us know someone here will be glad to help.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey bud:), nice car. I've been over your part of the world a couple of times. Is the "Black Cat" in Ljubljana still in business? Best Wild Boar I've ever eaten.
Nice!!
I don't know about the "Black cat", but probably still is.:)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Mr Luka nice 164. I like the story.

Welcome to the BB if you have any questions/problems let us know someone here will be glad to help.
I allready asked for help, and it was a quick and helpful answer. In our club it's very hard to get any infos or wiring diagrams, but here I got it next morning from papajam (Jim).

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Welcome! :)

And those are some nice wheels. Do you happen to know who makes them? And do they have metal centercaps with what looks like the Alfa logo etched into them?!? :eek:
I'll do my best to find the company that produce this wheels.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Welcome! Are there many Alfa Romeos in your part of the world? I would imagine that there are not many 164's. There is a great group of the BB that can help you with problems if you need help.
In Slovenia we sell around 800 Alfas/year, mostly 156/159 or smaller 147. The biggest 166 is very rare, like in the 90's there were not a lot of 164's. In Italy is totaly different story. Alfas all around you, and planty of spare parts in junk yards. You can get rear bumper for 25-30 dollars, used el. seats (leather) for around 120-150 dollars.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Luka -

I've not been to Trieste yet. I did get as far as Venezia though last year and plan on seeing Trieste next trip. Although born an Italian Citizen, she considers herself from Slovenia.

Regards and enjoy!!

Jeff Radovich

·
Registered
33 Posts
2 CABBY

Hi, neighbour ! regards from Zadar !
ima nas puno alfista i ovamo blize.... ako trebas pomoc, slobodno se obrati, imamo u HR tri foruma posvecena Alfama.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
2 CABBY

Hi, neighbour ! regards from Zadar !
ima nas puno alfista i ovamo blize.... ako trebas pomoc, slobodno se obrati, imamo u HR tri foruma posvecena Alfama.
Vidi vidi! Dolazim se prijavit. Ima i u Sloveniji jedan forum a sto se tehnike i toga tice nema bas puno o 164, bas ne toliko sto zelim, pa sam zbog toga izabrao ovaj forum. A sada idem da vidim hrvatske forume.

Luka

1 - 20 of 37 Posts