Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not for sale...

Tucked away in a back corner of the house, I have a few Alfa models. Below the Alfas you can see some of my Saab models, I probably have 15 of those - my other collection. I don't really collect much, but I am enjoying these... most were picked up in Italy for less than 10 euros and one or two (the blue regular model Alfetta sedan and one of the Duettos) came from eBay.

Enjoy! I also have four 1/18 Alfas:
- a red S4 Spider (lousy model)
- a black early GTV (also a lousy model)
- a red 156 GTA (a nice model, came free with the S4 Spider on eBay)
- and a ochre (maybe?) Giulia Super sedan (a really nice model).

·
Registered
7,005 Posts
i like your collection - very nice.

how funny - i collect saabs also.

not that many in my saab collection by i have quite a few alfas.

i can post the saab models if anyone is interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i like your collection - very nice.

how funny - i collect saabs also.

not that many in my saab collection by i have quite a few alfas.

i can post the saab models if anyone is interested.
wow, your collection is way more extensive than mine! Some nice cars in there! I like that Montreal and those big Spiders.

I will post up some of my Saab collection after my camera batteries charge... it's mostly NG900s, 9-3s and 9-5s, with a few vintage cars. In looking at it now, I have a lot more than 15 cars :eek:

I don't even want to add up what I've spent on these! :p :eek:

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lgbalfa... it's funny, with the exception of the green Spider S2 and the white Duetto, I think our collections contain completely different models. Aren't those two nice, however? I think I got both of mine in Italy (I forget which Duetto is Italian and which is Italian via eBay!) and neither was more than 10 euros. Very nice quality. The Alfetta sedan was much more $ and isn't that much nicer of a model.

If you like Alfa models, you should see the collection at the Alfa Romeo Museum in Arese... I spent almost as much time there as I did looking at the cars! (not my photos):

Alfa Romeo Museum

·
Registered
7,005 Posts
wow! talk about a collection. if i had more room in my apartment i would prob collect more cars.

if we combined both our collections we would really have a showroom.

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
wow! talk about a collection. if i had more room in my apartment i would prob collect more cars.

if we combined both our collections we would really have a showroom.
Here are the Saabs... and I also have a couple of Audi A4s. ****, I really have too many toy cars for an adult!

And a few vintage Saabs (as well as a coyote I made in grade school, ha.)

If I had my druthers, the whole collection would be on prominent display in my living room. This photo is from a while ago (found on my hard drive) because it doesn't have all of the Alfas... that collection has grown in the last year or so.

·
Registered
7,005 Posts
do you currently own a saab? i have a 2000 9-3 coupe as well as my 1992 alfa romeo spider veloce.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts