Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Traded a Camry that I paid $200 for this and he gave me $100! Drove it home without a problem. Here are a few camera phone pics and one of the MOMO wheel.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Good work Lenard! I'll give ya $125 if you deliver here in Oregon, and I'll throw in another gas can.

Richard

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good work Lenard! I'll give ya $125 if you deliver here in Oregon, and I'll throw in another gas can.

Richard
Richard how was your trip? Thanks for the gas can Its been used at least once. I will pass on the offer unless you want to trade.:p

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Richard how was your trip? Thanks for the gas can Its been used at least once. I will pass on the offer unless you want to trade.:p
Had a fine trip other than the smoke and having to drive a minivan. Did a GTV6 also follow you home? I'm looking at another 124 spider today as the Alfa's I find are too expensive up north, or else I need some pointers from you on shopping for them. I did like my 86 Milano Gold, and wish I had not almost given away my 87 parts car!

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
your just not looking in the right spot's...ive seen alot of milanos and 164's for fairly cheep in the last year....includeing my platinum wich was on craigslist for quite some time all the way down to 500$

looks like that red milly will polish up REAL nice...hows the gut?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts