Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello AlfaBB!

I've only been lurking on this forum as I prepared to make my car purchase. Now, with the arrival of my 1967 Lancia Fulvia 2C, I'm now ready to take my place amongst you.

More accurately, I'm getting ready to ask lots of silly questions. For the time being, just looking to see if there are any other Lancia Fulvia owners in the Northeast.

I'll be posting a few other photos of my Lancia shortly.

Regards... Jon.

Attachments

·
Registered
830 Posts
Hello AlfaBB!

I've only been lurking on this forum as I prepared to make my car purchase. Now, with the arrival of my 1967 Lancia Fulvia 2C, I'm now ready to take my place amongst you.

More accurately, I'm getting ready to ask lots of silly questions. For the time being, just looking to see if there are any other Lancia Fulvia owners in the Northeast.

Regards... Jon.
Well come to Lancia world,

Attachments

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
Jon,

Congratulations, and welcome to the Lancia world. 2Cs are terrific cars.

I'll be sending you an e-mail, to make sure I've got this car in the Fulvia register, which I may, as it has an American Lancia Club sticker in the rear window. There are plenty of fulvisti in the Northeast; if you join the ALC (which I'd recommend in any case) you'll get a copy of the latest roster, which is sorted by model and by location.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Jon,

I see you purchased the 'Ebay' NY car. Congrats and enjoy. I have a '66 Fulvia 2C here in NYC. I passed on your car the first time it was on Ebay. I thought about it again this time but passed again. It looks to be solid and mostly complete. Too nice to be a parts car for me. Send me a PM and I will pass you on my tele/email. I can help you here on this side of the US. There aren't many of these cars here in the States let alone here in the Northeast.

Adan and Edward are the BEST on this forum. Adan has the 'CLEANEST/MOST ORIGINAL FULVIA BERLINA GTE on EARTH!!! Did I say it drives EXCELLENT too!!!
Having met them this past March in Los Angeles there is no one more informed about these cars than those two. Lets see more pictures and some more info on your car. My car pics below from last year and getting ready for Spring here in NY.

Keep in touch!

-Steve

Attachments

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
Steve,

Adan certainly knows Fulvia berlinas as well as anyone I know. But you're being too generous in my case; there are a number of fulvisti on the BB who know the cars better than I do. For one, Shaun Pond runs his S1 1.3 as a daily driver, and runs at least a handful of touring events every year--puts my 5000 miles a year to shame. And Neil Cundy is almost singlehandedly restoring a Fanalone; I'd never put my practical knowledge up against someone who's personally rebuilt his window winder mechanisms...

·
Registered
830 Posts
Jon,

I see you purchased the 'Ebay' NY car. Congrats and enjoy. I have a '66 Fulvia 2C here in NYC. I passed on your car the first time it was on Ebay. I thought about it again this time but passed again. It looks to be solid and mostly complete. Too nice to be a parts car for me. Send me a PM and I will pass you on my tele/email. I can help you here on this side of the US. There aren't many of these cars here in the States let alone here in the Northeast.

Adan and Edward are the BEST on this forum. Adan has the 'CLEANEST/MOST ORIGINAL FULVIA BERLINA GTE on EARTH!!! Did I say it drives EXCELLENT too!!!
Having met them this past March in Los Angeles there is no one more informed about these cars than those two. Lets see more pictures and some more info on your car. My car pics below from last year and getting ready for Spring here in NY.

Keep in touch!

-Steve
Thanks for those words Steve, I only do what I love. in the other hand how is your car comming along? and also this pass week I install new foglamps to my Flavia here is how it looks now. and also when are we goin to see some pictures of your car you drivin?

Attachments

·
Registered
110 Posts
Adan,
The lights look real nice. Easily removable? My car should be done with Tom's mechanic this week. I should get it soon. I have lots of details to finish with on my own. Mike K. is sending me some more 'small' stuff. i will post all new pics soon.

The grey GT is one my friend in Switzerland is looking at. He is on the hunt!!

I love the 'file' shots of the 'Wagon' version.

-

Steve

Attachments

·
Registered
830 Posts
Adan,
The lights look real nice. Easily removable? My car should be done with Tom's mechanic this week. I should get it soon. I have lots of details to finish with on my own. Mike K. is sending me some more 'small' stuff. i will post all new pics soon.

The grey GT is one my friend in Switzerland is looking at. He is on the hunt!!

I love the 'file' shots of the 'Wagon' version.

-

Steve
I must said I did not knew that Lancia did a wagon version as prototy?

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
Hello AlfaBB!

Regards... Jon.
Hi Jon,
Congrats and welcome to ownership! I echo Ed (1,6 HF) in suggesting ALC membership. I am in central CT, drive a Fulvia Sport and formerly owned a 1.2 coupe. Stay in touch!
Donald

Attachments

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
I must said I did not knew that Lancia did a wagon version as prototy?
Adan, if you are envious, we can take your GTE down to Tiajuana and have the locals turns yours into a copy... ;)

Just kidding!

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
I suppose it's too much to hope that the wagon is just Photoshop and that no one actually built anything quite that bizarre...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I read a story once about this 2C variant... it was some sort of design study (not completely successful).

It was displayed during a European Auto Show (either Paris or Torino I believe). Only ONE was ever built.

I will update this thread when I track down the original article.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
I suppose it's too much to hope that the wagon is just Photoshop and that no one actually built anything quite that bizarre...
Wait, Ed- you're saying that you don't care for the asthetics? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
830 Posts
Adan, if you are envious, we can take your GTE down to Tiajuana and have the locals turns yours into a copy... ;)

Just kidding!
how about alfa super giulia:eek::eek::confused::D

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi Jon,

A big belated welcome from Northern California! Around here we only have phone cameras that yield blurry photos. (I'm told the images sharpen up once the cars are moving.) :)

·
Registered
830 Posts
Hi Jon,

A big belated welcome from Northern California! Around here we only have phone cameras that yield blurry photos. (I'm told the images sharpen up once the cars are moving.) :)

that's nice to see all in a different color. is the white one, purchase from Anthony Ramicci ? if it was it used to be mine.

·
Registered
26 Posts
is the white one, purchase from Anthony Ramicci ? if it was it used to be mine.
It is indeed that very car. The current owner works at Fantasy Junction in Emeryville, alongside the owner of the green one. When I took the photo he had just received a factory steering wheel from a seller on ebay.it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts