Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Considering selling my 1984 Maratona. All body add-ons are saved and in great shape. I just like the cleaner look. Installed a 3.0 motor one year and a half ago. Also, many upgrades to newer parts over the past few years. Minor imperfections are driver seat seam, dent in roof, sunroof lost clear coat and doesn't seal tight, and air is disconnected.
I'm new at this, so have patience.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
Hi sourdough – that's a great-looking GTV6! Maybe post some interior shots and a shot of the engine bay to get started. Price and location are always good too. Best of luck with your sale!

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Location and asking price too please.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Maratona

The car is located 30 miles east of Sacramento. I m asking $7500.The car has virtually no rust. Has 72,000 original miles.

·
Trained (ex)Professional, , 1953-2018 RIP,
16,232 Posts
sourdough,
Your two picture threads have been merged into one. There is no need to create a new thread to add pics; just add them to this thread by clicking on the 'Reply' button.

EDIT: merged the pic thread into your original For Sale thread.

·
Registered
4,301 Posts
Wow - $7500 for a sorted low-miles 3.0 GTV6 in a desirable color combination? That's a great buy. Looks like a really nice car! Good luck with the sale...if you're sure you want to sell it!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
answers to questions recieved. The car is near Folsom ca. Things done in the last 5.000 miles are: new guibos, cat, mid muffler. alternator. timing belt.tensioner. clutch slave. master cyc..Motor is a 3.0 with s cams. it was built by john Norman for someone else. I got it from APE. and it was installed by an independent shop. Have all the reciepts. There is no rust I can find except under the outer left headlight. Which is very minor. The car shifts with no syncro issues. It has original paint that is pretty decent. The dent in the roof is right at the back middle.where it meets the hatch. I had 2 estimates and both want around $1500 to repair the dent and failing clear coat on the sun roof. They would paint the complete top. The sun roof doesn't pull up snug. which seems a common issue. May just be an adjustment. I have had the car for about 6 years,and have put maybe 6000 miles on it. It was more of a hobby going over it than actually driving it. Time for someone else to take it to the next level.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Love The Alfa!

Any chance you can give me a call? I am very interested in your car. Thanks, John 703 623-9424 cell

1 - 17 of 17 Posts