Discussion Starter #1
Got a phonecall this morning.....

Get home to this...

hrmz...

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
B*stards!!

And what annoys me most, if the cops do catch them, their lawyer will give the magistrate a sob story, and they'll get a good behaviour bond, no conviction, and 50 hours community work!

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
And the point of that was? FFS. Leave other people's stuff alone.

I'll bet my berlina whoever it was was pissed off their nut too. I wouldn't be overly worried if we banned alcohol altogether, itd fix a whole lot of stuff I reckon.

Probably start a black market too, and I love beer, so im not really serious. :p

·
Registered
563 Posts
It's pretty weak - when that happens I just try and fool myself into believing they needed the money for little Timmy's appendix operation ;)

Must be the weather for it - I left the roller door on our rear lane open for 30 mins last night when I got home, and the duetto is parked a good 10 metres in, and someone nipped in and rifled through the glovebox for valuables while I was in the house getting changed.

Guess the little fire extinguisher, gearshift lever boot pieces, Bic 4 colour and old pay-parking tickets were too easily traced to take ;)

A while back I saw some loon had walked along a street of parked cars with a spraycan and just sprayed a line along them all for fun. At least yours looks money oriented, scant comfort though it is.

·
Registered
418 Posts
That's pretty rough. Stupid, really stupid. Was this in Frankston "City of dreams" as well? I've still got that rear door and drivers window too if you want.

Scott

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That's pretty rough. Stupid, really stupid. Was this in Frankston "City of dreams" as well? I've still got that rear door and drivers window too if you want.

Scott

nope, out the front of my house, in Pakenham, (aka: toorak of the outer south east)

Scott, ill be in touch when I have some money! haha.

Just had a few difficult weeks, $$$'s wise, trying to sort out all my commitments into a weekly schedual, vs the monthly schedual it used to be on (back when i was being paid monthly)

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
*****s hope they get shot. does that sort of thing happen often in your area?

first real act of vandalisim in 7 years of living here, theft of anodised valve cap covers aside..

its strange how they targeted my alfa and my sisters bmw, but not my dads rodeo which was parked between em....

btw: they got nowt outta either...

and my car wasnt the only one to get hit, either..

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
And the point of that was? FFS. Leave other people's stuff alone.

I'll bet my berlina whoever it was was pissed off their nut too. I wouldn't be overly worried if we banned alcohol altogether, itd fix a whole lot of stuff I reckon.

Probably start a black market too, and I love beer, so im not really serious. :p

you better be joking :p

*looks at the dead sailors x8 on the computer table, with many more to come*

1 - 11 of 11 Posts