Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
4,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, so there's only one thing worse than not using the search function at all (to even attempt to find an answer, before asking a simple question!) :confused:

There is !? :eek:

Yes, in my weird little world - this one is even worse than getting off topic or hijacking threads, (if one can imagine that...) :rolleyes:

We're talking about people who don't READ the thread, before jumping in with some mundane suggestion - like it's the Alpha & the Omega - or even just low-key; hopping on a thread and starting a subject or referencing an example - covered one or two pages (or even just-just one or two posts) earlier...

Drives me nuts. :( There. I said it. :p

·
Registered
7,166 Posts
We're talking about people who don't READ the thread, before jumping in with some mundane suggestion - like it's the Alpha & the Omega -
I agree - The Omega Speedmaster Day Date, a great watch. It's what I wear on my wrist:cool:

·
Registered
7,166 Posts
:(You're really gunna get him pizzed off now :).

·
Registered
7,166 Posts

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
OK, so there's only one thing worse than not using the search function at all (to even attempt to find an answer, before asking a simple question!) :confused:

There is !? :eek:

Yes, in my weird little world - this one is even worse than getting off topic or hijacking threads, (if one can imagine that...) :rolleyes:

We're talking about people who don't READ the thread, before jumping in with some mundane suggestion - like it's the Alpha & the Omega - or even just low-key; hopping on a thread and starting a subject or referencing an example - covered one or two pages (or even just-just one or two posts) earlier...

Calm down now. You might try sitting on the floor with your legs crossed in front of you. Rest your elbows on top of your legs. Now on each hand touch your forefinger tip to the tip of your thumb with your palms up. Hummmm quietly to yourself. (did I miss anything?)

Hey hijacks, getting off topic, and asking dumb questions are part of the fun.

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
I have a car for sale!
But I'm not going to give a price or location...........

Oh wait, I need to reply to a thread from a year and a half ago.......;)

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
I want my click back.. who do i invoice for my time and bandwidth ?

·
Registered
148 Posts

Alfa.

narf.

Besides a few over-anxious, pestering pm's, I've been very restrained and consciously attempting not to annoy on this board, but on the board I spend most of my time on for the last 8 years (a Honda Civic Si board, and no, I've never even wanted to own one), I'm a known threadjacker. Someone will post some JDM-sweet Skyline or NSX or Supra or what have you and call it the most beautiful car ever, and I'll post something like this...

But fair's fair, that's not really so much a threadjack as a correction.

:D

cheers,
scott

·
Registered
3,585 Posts
My condolences on the loss of your late pet, Peeve. I trust, I speak for all BB members in this moment of your bereavement. At sometime we hope you will share some Peeve stories with us, although we understand, for security purposes, and to protect Peeve’s identity, the white out on the tags in the photos posted in the picture room.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts