Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This isn't a great pic, I need to take some new ones. My car is a 74 GTV 2000. I rebuilt the engine last winter, including 10.4:1 pistons, 10548 euro cams, mild head porting. Engine fan was replaced with an electric in front of the rad. Exhaust is stock 74 2 piece manifold into 2.5" tubing with a Magnaflow muffler. Loud but good! Car still has Spica, I eventually will have Wes Ingram build a hi-perf pump and head. Has Marelli-Plex ignition and dist, and a Shankle "heel&toe" kit on the accelerator linkage. 7x15 wheels, currently with 195/60 Pirelli P6's, but those are due for replacement. Bilsteins all around with short performance springs (may be IAP or Shankle, haven't been able to confirm), I have rebuilt the front suspension with all new joints and bushings. Rear end is next.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,451 Posts
Tony,

Do you have any side pictures of your car you can post?

What kinda rims do you have and whats the offset?

I'm running 15x7's 205/60/15 panasports 20mm offset. I been having a lil rubbing issue, i want to drop my car lower, but i dont think i can get away with it because of my 15x7's.

Do you have any problems with yours?

So if you have a side picture post it up.
thanks!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't have any side shots of the car that show the wheels, when I get some I'll post one. The rims are "Performance" brand, made in Australia. They're nothing special, a 5 spoke style similar to the Exips sold by IAP, they're not bad looking on a GTV. I'd like to replace them with Panasports at some point (the point when I have the money!), or a set of vintage 6 hole Momo's. I actually found the Momo's I want for the GTV in a fitment for my BMW 2800 CS, so it will have them first!

I'm not sure of the offset, I have a flat I need to get fixed so when I pull it I'll measure. I've looked over the wheels before and I don't recall the offset being marked on them. I've not had any problems with interference with the fenders running 195/60's. I have adjustable upper control arms, and am running about .5 degree of negative camber, which also helps keep the tires clear of the fender lips.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts