Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the link to the revised and updated version of my 1983 Giulietta book, now available in large format (8.25"x10.75") at Lulu.com: Evan Wilson's Giulietta Book by EVAN WILSON'S in History.
This 210-page edition contains more than 48% new material plus 40 new tables and 750-series and 101-series Giulietta and Giulia market tracking for the new financial reality. Fear not: production figures by year for each model, paint codes, detailed changes introduced by serial and engine numbers, race-prepping, and carburetor jetting mods are still included, but new tables for actual sale prices and auctions as recent as last year's (2010) have been added.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm pleased to report to the BB that my Giulietta book was fifteenth in Lulu.com's top hundred books in their science and humanities category last month.

I'm also especially gratified to report that I have reason to believe that a nice review by Pete Vack of this revised and updated version of my 1983 book, Alfa Romeo Giulietta: 750 and 101 series Giuliettas and Giulias; 1954-1965, is forthcoming soon at VeloceToday.com.

For further information, go to Evan Wilson's Books and Publications Spotlight and/or Evan Wilson's Giulietta Book | Facebook.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts