Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, Adan and Ed, You both have very special Fulvias more deserving
of a web site than my humble car!

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Thanks, Adan and Ed, You both have very special Fulvias more deserving
of a web site than my humble car!
... I just love that you have a 911 in the collection as well. Adan and Ed do not have that ;) ...

Where is the 2011 SoCal Lancia get together?

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Oh, please - THAT state? There is a total of 2 and a half Lancias up there ...:)

Anybody up for organizing something fun in SoCal? It appears that we have a very nice concentration of significant Lancias from Santa Barbara on down ...

And we have never had Lancia as featured marque at Cars and Coffee - Why not bringing out all 5 of us?:)

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
Mike,

Kjell's right; the ALC Reunion is up at the Hood River on the Oregon-Washington border. It's beautiful country, and I'm sure there are wonderful scenic roads. But it's a long way from us in SoCal; it's virtually impossible to make it in a single day, so it would mean taking off from Thursday through Monday. There's no way I'll be able to make it.

Let's figure out something for down here. I should have my new engine & gearbox built by the end of March, so any time after that would work, either for a Cars & Coffee, or a day run to Santa Barbara, or whatever. And by the end of March there'll also be another Fulvia out here in Culver City.

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Let's figure out something for down here. I should have my new engine & gearbox built by the end of March, so any time after that would work, either for a Cars & Coffee, or a day run to Santa Barbara, or whatever. And by the end of March there'll also be another Fulvia out here in Culver City.
Let's do that - We could start at Cars and Coffe for a fun run and then lunch.

Would be great to get the usual suspects and a few of the nice "LA" cars (Stratos, Flaminia Zagato, Aurelias of all kind, Lambda, etc.) - The Best of France and Italy and 2009 Palos Verdes crowd.

Mike

·
Registered
830 Posts
Let's do that - We could start at Cars and Coffe for a fun run and then lunch.

Would be great to get the usual suspects and a few of the nice "LA" cars (Stratos, Flaminia Zagato, Aurelias of all kind, Lambda, etc.) - The Best of France and Italy and 2009 Palos Verdes crowd.

Mike
Ok sounds good, I can bring 2 cars, let's put something together let's involve our members within 150 miles around us. San Diego, palms springs, Santa Barbara. Corey is a good organizer he can help. as he knows allot places.

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Awesome - I will check with Freeman and John on C&C dates (In March) - Also will connect with Cory. That already makes four people and at least 6 or 7 cars (If Cory brings 2 or 3 ...) - Once we have date/ venue/ drive figured out, I will post here in a different threat ...

·
Registered
830 Posts
Awesome - I will check with Freeman and John on C&C dates (In March) - Also will connect with Cory. That already makes four people and at least 6 or 7 cars (If Cory brings 2 or 3 ...) - Once we have date/ venue/ drive figured out, I will post here in a different threat ...
Also Donald and Bob sorrentino from palm springs can also help a 2 day event with one night stay. Bob organize 2007 even and it was cool.

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
I was originally thinking about Santa Barbara, as it's a nicer drive up the coast, but Palm Springs isn't a bad idea at all. We could start at Cars & Coffee, then head out to Palm Springs, stay over Saturday night, and head back Sunday. It'd be simple to organize a nice mountain drive around PS, dinner Saturday, and brunch Sunday. And with Donald, Bob Sorrentino and Bill O'Sullivan in the area, we'll have a nice size group.

But we should start a new thread, now that we've already hijacked Kjell's...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts