Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Had to re-read this. At fist, I thought is was AT Costco, and couldn't figure out what the owner could be buying there. Probably have to make a second trip to take a bulk pack of Juicy-Fruit gum home! :grin2:

I see he's wrapped the roof. Looks nice. What was your impression of the Madreperla White colour? I haven't seen that one in person yet.

·
Registered
281 Posts
So Canada got a car finally? Excellent.
Eastern Canada, yes. 17 sold from essentially 3 dealerships so far.
Western Canada's only dealership apparently has not even received their LE's yet.
At least that's what he's telling a Calgary deposit holder.

·
Push hard and live
9,612 Posts
As I turned south on Roop St, adjacent to the north side Walmart in Carson City, Nevada, I spotted a dark red 4C turning into the road that lead to Wally-world's parking lot. I made a U-turn to say howdy when he parked, but lost sight of him.

I wonder if he's local, or taking the car into WM's service center for an oil change or something?

·
Registered
831 Posts
We saw a 4C Spider with demo plates on Highway 1 in Big Sur the other day. It was headed north and we were going south. Yes, we were in our 4C.

·
Registered
281 Posts
As I turned south on Roop St, adjacent to the north side Walmart in Carson City, Nevada, I spotted a dark red 4C turning into the road that lead to Wally-world's parking lot. I made a U-turn to say howdy when he parked, but lost sight of him.

I wonder if he's local, or taking the car into WM's service center for an oil change or something?
I doubt that the Wally World automotive staff would know what to do with the car! Even if they could get their hoist under it, surely nobody is going to let someone there jack it up and potentially damage his CF tub? The thought just sent shivers up my spine.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Saw a red metallic one at a cars and coffee in Brookline, MA a few weeks ago. Owner was from NH and had the car about a week. I thought the construction and running gear was nicer than I expected. Great looking car.

Would've preferred to see the car with nice looking brakes. Front calipers are nice, rear is just plain... Should have brakes as nice as an Exige or Elise...

·
Registered
831 Posts
Saw a red metallic one at a cars and coffee in Brookline, MA a few weeks ago. Owner was from NH and had the car about a week. I thought the construction and running gear was nicer than I expected. Great looking car.

Would've preferred to see the car with nice looking brakes. Front calipers are nice, rear is just plain... Should have brakes as nice as an Exige or Elise...
Yes, I'm disappointing with the rear brakes as well. I would have preferred a fix caliper with apposed pistons. A more aggressive rear pad seems to be in order for more effective spirited driving.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Now thats what Im talking about. One and new together.. I have a 164Q - 95 and have been shopping the 15 4C. Its expected that Id take delivery before the summer is out.. My goal is to keep the Last Car sold, along with the first car returning to the US. #WeAreAlfisti

1 - 10 of 10 Posts