Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello, here is my first post to present my car. I know some people doesn't like the Giallo Piper but the first time I saw mine before the restauration I wasen't in love with this color, my wife was.

So I had some nights of reflexion and I decide to keep it in the same colour and I really don't regret. I'm in love of this colour, because sometime it's yellow, sometime it's yellow & green, sometime it's mustard, each time I ride with it every people told me I made the good choice. For the people who hate this colour calling it baby **** yellow I only could answer to choose an easier colour, like red for example...:D

I invite all the people who have a car in this colour to post here, your pictures of Piper Giallo car to defend this great colour, and certainly more original than the red with cromodora which is so so common.

Here is mine after restauration, sorry for the counterlight, soon other pictures:

And in a garage, other colour :

here is a guy who made a great restoration of its Giallo Piper GTV :

Alfa Romeo 2000 Gtv

And I really love it wheels but I really don't know which trademark ? I already asked the guy but he told me there is no inscription execpt "Made in Italy". My investigation seems to send me on "Mille Miglia", so ?

I precise I've made a thread in "Alfa Romeo Parts For Sale & Wanted" to sell some parts I have to definitely finish mine.

here is the URL

Best regards and Giallo Piper rules !!!:p

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Are you kidding me, piper giallo is my favorite color on the GTV and Berlina. I am changing my Berlina's olive green mettalic to piper yellow.

Giorgio

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
looks great in this rare color! My first Alfa had that color and it really does grow on you

1 - 6 of 6 Posts