Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Admin
4,862 Posts
Nice looking 156!

I like how the rear door handles are shaved off.

You also have some great photos on your web page. I especially like the Fiat Dino V6.

Thanks for sharing and welcome to the AlfaBB.

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Beautiful 156 Antti! Don't we have one like this in France too?

I'm just curious, would a 156 compare in size to a Honda Accord or a Civic? Since they are not available in the U.S. I have no concept of their size.

Before I get pelted, just in SIZE alone. I'm sure there's no comparison other wise. We all know that Honda's are much better.

(this is HondaBB.com, isn't it??) :D

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
67GTV said:
Beautiful 156 Antti! Don't we have one like this in France too?

I'm just curious, would a 156 compare in size to a Honda Accord or a Civic? Since they are not available in the U.S. I have no concept of their size.
I think its more like accord size and Alfa 147 is compared to civic.
So its like midsize in europe, but smallest end. the 166 is big car from Alfa but its neither really big. btw new accord sw looks like bit like Alfa SW :D

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Vsix said:
So its like midsize in europe, but smallest end. the 166 is big car from Alfa but its neither really big. btw new accord sw looks like bit like Alfa SW :D
I wish the U.S. still had Accord wagons. They were pulled after the '96 model. You shoulda seen how far artart's convertible top box hung out from my '02 Accord's trunk.

(apologies for the off-topic topic)

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
smestas said:
What is the stock weight of a 156?

Any other specs (hp, torque, etc...) would be appreciated to satisfy my curiosity.

copy paste from my website

156 2.5 V6

Max. power output:
bhp-EC (kW-EC) at rpm 190 (140)/*192 (141) 6300
Max. torque: kgm-EC (Nm-EC) at rpm 22.6 (222)/*22.2 (218) 5000

weight is around 1330 kg

0-100km/ 7.3s so 0-60mph around 7?
max speed 230km/h 143mph

1/4 mile in magazines 15.7-15.4
one guy just timed here 14.77 and one another 15.2 with stock cars.

cant convert all of those numbers, hope everyone understands :D

·
Registered
959 Posts
Great car Vsix - had one just like it once - only blue :) How much Power does the Novitec kit add? Have you considered the Novitec turbo?

(By the way, your website seems to be down :confused: )

Mina halua kahlia! (just wanted to show off the only Finnish I know!) :D

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
164QV said:
Great car Vsix - had one just like it once - only blue :) How much Power does the Novitec kit add? Have you considered the Novitec turbo?

(By the way, your website seems to be down :confused: )

Mina halua kahlia! (just wanted to show off the only Finnish I know!) :D
exhaust and free flow airfilter only i think its around +5hp. maybe all together now its around 200hp? That exhaust gives really awesome sounds :D Its **** hard to tune more new cars here with turbos or superchargers, needs then new emission measuruments and so on, its going to be too expensive. Website maybe goes down if too much trafic to site. It has some trafic limits.

mina haluan i understand but whats kahlia :p or I know it but that sentence is funny :cool

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
I guess Vsix is mentioning the Euro/JDM spec Accord - the new Acura TS-X here in the States. Which is, way smaller than the US Accords.

Alfa 156- Acura TS-X
Alfa 147 is about the size of a Civic Si (Hatchback). :D

Vsix said:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts