Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the latest Craigslist find. 1995 164 LS manual with 80k on it. It needed a lot of minor work but it is mostly done now.

I was told that the 95 did not come in this color? Does anybody know for sure.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
A few more to show.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
Lenard, they absolutely came in that color :) I test drove one brand new in 1995, in that color, except that it was an automatic so I passed on it. Bought my blue one instead!

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yah wanna race Lenard? :D Nice acquisition!

Now you are using my lines on me. I will take you up on that offer after the beginning of the month.;)

Thanks Chris this was the one that I was talking about when you were down here picking up MY Q.

·
Registered
4,501 Posts
Yeah-yeah thank you Captain Obvious - naturally they came in that colour because there it is (although, I still can't see it - too dark - you need to take some more and post them...) :rolleyes:

It's just funny; I have seen that sand-stone, desert-sand, champagne, bronze/gold colour in 1994 cars all day long! (I have one and personally killed another), Renaldo has one - I have seen hundreds - but they were ALL 1994s!!! Seems like 90% of the 1994s were that colour!

Funny to see a 1995 in that colour though (unless we are not talking about the same colour - is this a more purple-ish metallic or something...?)

In 1995 I have owned that nice dark Blue, dark metallic Green and currently the Burgundy car, but I have never seen the colour of our 1994 in a 1995. :confused:

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah-yeah thank you Captain Obvious - naturally they came in that colour because there it is (although, I still can't see it - too dark - you need to take some more and post them...) :rolleyes:

It's just funny; I have seen that sand-stone, desert-sand, champagne, bronze/gold colour in 1994 cars all day long! (I have one and personally killed another), Renaldo has one - I have seen hundreds - but they were ALL 1994s!!! Seems like 90% of the 1994s were that colour!

Funny to see a 1995 in that colour though (unless we are not talking about the same colour - is this a more purple-ish metallic or something...?)

In 1995 I have owned that nice dark Blue, dark metallic Green and currently the Burgundy car, but I have never seen the colour of our 1994 in a 1995. :confused:

Here you go

Attachments

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Here some better pics

Attachments

·
Registered
4,622 Posts
Generally the rule is anything built after June of any year is considered the next model year. From what I have seen, most new cars get to the dealer in August for sales in Sept. for the next year intro. Lenard, your LS is a 1995 model year by all counts.
I almost bought a 1994 (not sure) LS of that "sand beige" with 60,000 KM on the odo. The car came out of Canada, and it was a mint car. Guy sold it to someone else because he did not take a deposit from me, as he assured me it was my car. When I got the money, the car was long gone, back to Canada of all places.

·
Registered
5,457 Posts
I wonder if it has been repainted. Looks like a decent buy, Lenard. I'll have to call you one of these days. For me, its been work, school, work, school, sleep, work, school.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts