Alfa Romeo Forums banner

My 78 Sedan

1K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  universible 
#1 ·
Hello, new to the board! I thought I'd put up to pics of my 78 Alfetta Sedan. Not much to it, its pretty much stock. It replaced my 87 Verde, saddly...but is still a lot of fun, when its running :p

The real looker is my dad's 67 GTV...recently been restored, and is a beauty. I'll dig up some pics, right now the engine is out, being rebuilt. :D

Ted

See less See more
#3 ·
They might have well been pushing it! :) :D That was about a week after I had bought it, the day of my wedding...decided it would be funny to get a pic of the groomsmen pushing the new car...

Thanks for the welcome, yeah! Another place to spend more time on the web! :rolleyes: ;) :D

Ted

#5 ·
Ted,

Really nice sedan. I also really like your house,
very nice old home!! I used to live in Mtn View, your place looks a lot like the homes in the
older section of Mtn View. Is that where you live?

#6 ·
Nice Alfetta Ted! I always liked those sedans. Great job on the '67 GTV restoration too! And Keven's right, nice house!

Just curious, did the GTV have it's windows installed in the photo? I can't see any glass reflections yet the trim is in place. If so, what kind of windex did you guys use? :)

#7 ·
Thanks, the Sedan is fun...just need to fix a broken stud for the headers, and now a broken stud on the thermostatic actuator (argh!).

The GTV has glass in the photos, but I believe the drivers side was rolled down ;)

My dad has some better photos, these are still from a DV of the car...the interior is amazing...he went with a leatherish vinyl used in Mercedes (if I am remembering correctly)...looks great, feels great, and will hold up better than leather. The dash was well worn, so he had the face upholstered, and it looks great.

The house is in Santa Clara, but isn't mine.

Ted

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.