Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dzopmVPl4wE"> </param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dzopmVPl4wE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"> </embed> </object>

·
Registered
4,501 Posts
Sounds freaking awesome Bernard!

Hey, do you have an overlay-graph from your last dyno-session that shows horsepower, rpm and AFR (or at least just rpm and AFR over-laid) that I can look at please?

Can you get one and emal it to me please!?

·
Registered
296 Posts
those alfa V6's are good for 3 things.... they look awsome, they go like hell, and they are like a musical intrument (sound awsome!)
nice one Bernard!

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
Sounds great! What did JB set the limiter at? The rpm climbed really quickly at the higher RPMs.

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not sure what the limiter is set at Z, havent hit it yet and the tacho isnt dead on accurate, I'll take a look when I recover from this viral bug that I got and has me in bed :(

All I know is I've only hit the 2nd shift light about 3 times so far.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
nice noise Bernard - you really need to do something about those headlights though!

I'll have to get out to the next Sat sprint at QR and hear it in person - might even have a run seeing how the horse flu has closed Morgan Park for the forseeable future :(

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
Just check the setting in the sm4. You can download virtual dash and hookup a laptop to it.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Not sure what the limiter is set at Z, havent hit it yet and the tacho isnt dead on accurate, I'll take a look when I recover from this viral bug that I got and has me in bed :(

All I know is I've only hit the 2nd shift light about 3 times so far.
You might in fact have the horse flu... No but really that all sounds so sweet. Very envious. :) props.

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Haha nice photo! Haven't seen that before... got any more? :)

Do come for a run on the 15th :) I'm dying to get out there, hoping to get into the 60's (huge ask but fingers crossed, hope it doesn't rain).

And who needs headlights anyway? :) They are not so bad on highbeam, I mean I wouldn't rally with them or drive at pace on an unfamiliar road but they do ok. The lights themselves are new but I dont know why they are so weak.

As for Morgan Park being closed down... seriously? That sucks, I was hoping to get out there sometime! When did that happen?

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
I've been sorting out my photo files and have found a few that you might like (that's probably the best one). PM an email address and I'll send the full size ones to you.

I'll try to get out to QR, even if its only to spectate (my race tyres live in Warwick now so I'd have to slide around on my roadies - in which case, I hope its WET!).

Morgan Park is closed for the duration of the horse flu quarantine as per news section on the website www.moganparkraceway.com.au

I'm spewing as I'm supposed to be sprinting there today and am seriously suffering withdrawl symtoms!

Re the lights, I had a twinspark and it improved dramatically with relays and 90/100 globes.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts