Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My '72 Berlina Project and 3rd Alfa

Here's my newest addition. It's a 1972 Berlina 2000 I picked up for $700 a few months back. The poor thing has been beat. As you can see one of the mods the previous owner did was to chop the center of the front bumper out *sigh*. It's also got a bad paint job and no back seat. He was also going to put a sun roof in it...I'm glad I rescued the poor thing when I did.

On the other hand the engine is in great shape, it's fun to drive and I'm in the process of getting it ship shape. I had the tie rods replaced, the exhaust replaced, brakes done and transmission mount replaced. Next is new ball joints, installing new door panels, grill, alternator, rear anti-sway bar and new center console. After that, a paint job.

I'll post some photos of my 87 Milano in a while.

Enjoy,

Damian
72 Berlina
87 Milano

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,456 Posts
That thing look cherry!!!

700 bucks????? Looks pretty darn clean for 700 dollars!!!
You got a deal!!! Congrats!!!

p.s. Whats the deal with that bumper!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA someone put way to much time into that!!!! :p

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Berlina Project

Yeah, the bumper thing really bums me out. The guy told me that the center part was dented so he cut it out. I looked at the center portion and there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with it. Oh well.

In anycase, it's fun as hell to drive.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts