Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Kai,

Hahaha! No, nothing quite so fun at all...one of those dash plaques was for participating in an auto show in Nova Scotia in '99 (Coastal Cruisers), another was for the 'All-American' Show at a local Virginia Beach Diner...and the one in the middle just says 'Gina'...owned by Alex Csank. I have since removed them all, however. I think the dash looks better without any garnish:D

·
Registered
5,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Actually, I believe that I am a paranoid shizophrenic with bi-polar disorder and a tendency for psychotic episodes of obsessive/compulsive behavior. Somewhat of a megalomaniac, I seem to gravitate to others with the same delusions of Alfa grandeur!

Gee, I guess it's 'med' time for me too!;)

Umbrella drinks all around!:p

·
Registered
5,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hi...yeah, the Roundtail butt sure is beautiful! Thanks.

I just got back from a very spirited 150 mile drive with some other Alfisti...so I'm very happy!

By the way Carpoor, my son goes to Evergreen State in Olympia.

Ciao,
Alex

·
Registered
5,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yes, I took the pics by the beach in Norfolk...at a place called "Oceanview Park". Only a select few know about this beach, as it is in Chesapeake Bay instead of on the Atlantic Coast. I would have never been able to take that kind of 'deserted beach' photo in Virginia Beach!

·
Registered
5,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
You have a pretty keen eye there, young man!

The car is registered in Nova Scotia, Canada (where I came from).

The 1300 Junior is indeed a very rare car! There are probably no more than about 50 of the '68/'69 Roundtail 1300s left.

Ciao,

·
Registered
5,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
They were never imported into the US a new cars, but they were imported into Canada for about one year in between 1968 and 1969 (the Canadian versions have gauges that are in 'English' and are the ONLY 1300s with Left-Hand drive and English gauges).

Of the Canadian cars, my compatriot in Canada - George Beston - knows of about 5 - 10 cars left in Canada and the USA. On Wille Roos' Register, there are about 40 world-wide.

I figure there's probably another 10 to 20 hanging around somewhere, so that brings the total to about 60 or so remaining.

They are fun little cars!:D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.