Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
615 Posts
Great pictures again, Alex!

Great daily driver.

I look forward to meeting you someday in person.

Regards,

Garrett

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Alex, your Gina is lovely!

What do the dash plaques say?

"Remain seated in an upright position until vehicle comes to a complete stop" ??
"It's my way or the highway" ??
"No gas, no grass, no a**" ??
"If this boat's a rockin' don't come a knockin'" ??

·
Registered
5,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Kai,

Hahaha! No, nothing quite so fun at all...one of those dash plaques was for participating in an auto show in Nova Scotia in '99 (Coastal Cruisers), another was for the 'All-American' Show at a local Virginia Beach Diner...and the one in the middle just says 'Gina'...owned by Alex Csank. I have since removed them all, however. I think the dash looks better without any garnish:D

·
Registered
203 Posts
Alex,

Your Gina is one hell of a hot babe! WOW! :D
You look like a very happy Obsessive Compulsive Alfa Owner (if we're on the BB we're all a little O/C!)

Maybe I coined a new Term OCAO...or HOCAO

Sarah.

·
Registered
5,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Obsessive/ Compulsive? Me?

No way! This is just my normal daily driver! Wait until you see my other cars!:D

·
Registered
203 Posts
Well, I know I'm way too obsessed with my Alfa and after a very unsucessful weekend trying to time my car, I have given up and will be bringing my car to the Mechanic. I admit defeat and reached saturation in the frustration department. the next step involves kicking if I don't let someone else have stab at it.

I'm going to go and to take my medication now.

Sarah.

·
Registered
5,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Actually, I believe that I am a paranoid shizophrenic with bi-polar disorder and a tendency for psychotic episodes of obsessive/compulsive behavior. Somewhat of a megalomaniac, I seem to gravitate to others with the same delusions of Alfa grandeur!

Gee, I guess it's 'med' time for me too!;)

Umbrella drinks all around!:p

·
Registered
203 Posts
Make mine a double, I'm not driving.... I think my car has a temporary restraining order on me.

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
Hey Alex:

Very nice!

Now where is my Xanax and my Zyprexa?:D

John M

·
Registered
751 Posts
Alex- I love the rear view of "Gina". The Duetto just has SUCH a NICE behind! Beautiful car! I can't realy imagine having a car that doesn't have a long to-do list on it. Oh well. Got any EXTRA meds, anyone? I like the "umbrella drinks" concept.

·
Registered
5,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hi...yeah, the Roundtail butt sure is beautiful! Thanks.

I just got back from a very spirited 150 mile drive with some other Alfisti...so I'm very happy!

By the way Carpoor, my son goes to Evergreen State in Olympia.

Ciao,
Alex

·
Registered
325 Posts
Alex....you look quite happy in your car! Where did you take the pictures at...down in Norfolk?

·
Registered
5,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yes, I took the pics by the beach in Norfolk...at a place called "Oceanview Park". Only a select few know about this beach, as it is in Chesapeake Bay instead of on the Atlantic Coast. I would have never been able to take that kind of 'deserted beach' photo in Virginia Beach!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts