Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My new 1994 Black 164LS Automatic with 95,000kms/59,000miles. The car came with the big intake runners, cross and slotted rotors with the calipers painted black, repaired A/C display by Goats, Euro lights with zeons, Eibach springs which I will probably change, and a rear spoiler which will be coming off in the future. I installed the 16" LS wheels which I purchased from Sam. The car is a local Vancouver bought car. Here are some initial photos:

I may be selling my Red 164LS 5spd after it is painted.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Congratulations. That's a beauty in every respect. Enjoy!

·
Premium Member
1,468 Posts
Wait--- those are the 16" wheels I sold you?? :eek: They look awesome on the lowered car! :) You had them refinished?

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wait--- those are the 16" wheels I sold you?? :eek: They look awesome on the lowered car! :) You had them refinished?
Yes those are them and I did refinish them. Thanks for selling them to me. Now if I could only get Lenard to sell me his Momo wheel on his Q4.

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
Drool!!! I still think black LS's are the best!!

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
WTH is a 16 inch LS wheel? Did I miss something? Factory option? Aftermarket??

·
Premium Member
1,468 Posts
Europe got the 16" and North America got stuck with 15" and LS in Europe was called Super.
Right. When I bought my LS last year, the PO had 16" LS wheels on it. Where/how they got on there, he did not know. I sold them to Rory because I had other wheels lined up for my LS.

·
Registered
5,459 Posts
Actually, many LS's in North America received the 16" LS wheels. They came in two colors as well.

Sam - the wheels are on my car, but it doesn't have an engine! So, pictures will come eventually! :)

·
Registered
5,639 Posts
thats a really nice LS

That is a keeper for sure. Looks great and for me, I love my auto LS. Autos are great as daily drivers especially here in SoCal--- stop n go traffic and all---congrats Rory

·
Premium Member
27,154 Posts
I picked up a set of 15" LS wheels from Pick-N-Pull off a 91 164B model along with LS grill for a song. They have Michelin Pilot 215-60-15 tires on them. Not sure what I will end up doing with them but right now they are holding up a 91 164L RESCUE PROJECT vehicle.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Actually, many LS's in North America received the 16" LS wheels. They came in two colors as well.

Sam - the wheels are on my car, but it doesn't have an engine! So, pictures will come eventually! :)
Car is awesome. Just needs the Stebro or Ansa exhaust, IMHO.

I've never heard of of a stock 16" wheel for the US. Where did you hear of this ?

·
Registered
5,459 Posts
I've seen them on many 164LS's in the bay area. They are the phone-dial type.

·
Premium Member
27,154 Posts

So are 15" ones how do you know they are 16" and not 15" without getting up close and personal?

·
Premium Member
27,154 Posts

So are 15" ones how do you know they are 16" and not 15" without getting up close and personal?

·
Registered
5,459 Posts
Alright TJ and Steve, I get "up close and personal" with 164's ;). I dunno about you guys, but I don't find it hard to tell the difference, but that's just me...

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Alfa Wood wheel installed

I've installed my Alfa Wood wheel with updated airbag with colored center badge.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
16 Inch Wheel Question

What is the offset on these wheels? You should be able to read it off the rim after the word "Campanatura".

Thx
Rex

1 - 20 of 36 Posts