Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
26,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Maybe this is the time to do this. I want a 2018 WHITE 500X the dealer near us has left over from last year.

I have contemplated this for a few years and maybe now it the time to see if I can feel good about selling it. I still have BB1 my 164L w/S engine at our house in VB, VA.

BB2 now resides with us in FL.

Hagerty now at $9k for condition 3,

I will attach to story thread here of the total rehab I did in 2011. I put it on the road in Feb 2012 with 142k on odometer. It now has 156k showing. Euro upgrade timing belt and pulley system installed 03-2017 and new style euro belt now has less than 3k on it.

https://www.alfabb.com/bb/forums/164-168-1991-1995/209533-should-i-sell-my-black-164s-real-money.html

I currently have my 164B velour summer front seats and leather ones in our spare bedroom. It has 164L rear deck lid installed but have the S lid, spoiler and 3rd brake wrapped and stored in garage.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
26,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Leather seats and cloth fronts currently in the car.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
26,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
1. Odometer reading 156313
2. Small paint blemishes top R/F fender

Attachments

·
Registered
715 Posts
Steve,

We have a 2016 500X and enjoy it very much. We have the Lounge edition with the 2.4L engine and the 9-speed automatic transmission. I am not too impressed with the 2019 models as they have gone to a smaller, 1.3 liter turbo engine and dropped the 2.4. The new ones are also all 4-wheel drive models. They no longer have the front wheel drive only option.

I really like my current set up as the engine has good torque, is reasonably fast and gets decent gas mileage.

Good luck with your decisions and I hope you get a good value for your car.

Jeff

·
Premium Member
26,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yep, the 2.4L Tigershark engine is the one I want, too. With 180 hp it should push the X just fine the new 1.3 turbo is 177hp.

·
Premium Member
9,683 Posts
500X is nice. Those cloth seats look great! ;) Good luck with the sale.

·
Premium Member
15,426 Posts
Looks pretty darn good, although not quite as 'cute' as the regular 500. Should be a whole lot more practical. I like it.

·
Premium Member
26,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bigger than a bread box

Looks pretty darn good, although not quite as 'cute' as the regular 500. Should be a whole lot more practical. I like it.
Cute I don't need (want). My friend who was a Fiat Studio manager few years ago loaned us her 500C for a week to go to the fiat Freakout convention. While is was a hoot to drive and roomy inside now when I see them driving around town it looks so small. We had a Avis 500 pop rental in IT about 3 years ago too.

I like the look of the larger 500X and the extra cargo space. It feels like a much bigger car because it is!

Now our new used 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee that is a bigger one than our 04 Overland and a little bigger than the Alfa Stelvio.

·
Premium Member
26,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Some more pix of interior and at October Cars and Coffee event.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts