Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
Nice car, reminds me of my Dad's GTV6, 81, 28,000 miles. Had the original tires up till a few years ago, and yes it is driven hard :cool:. Nice looking interior also. Is it the original paintjob?

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
As expected....A perfect very low mileage example in pure stock dress. Very nice one AlfaPaulic.

Best Regards,
John M

·
Registered
751 Posts
Nice Spider! My '78 is the same color, AR 103...Avorio. It's pretty funny, people expect a red car when you tell them you have an Alfa, then when they see the Ivory, about 50% say they like it. My car has a lot more flaws and miles than yours, but I still enjoy it. I just sold another Spider, and I included the Turbinas I had on my car with that sale, so I've just had my Chromodoras powdercoated and put them back on. (With the turbinas, it looked REALLY similar to your car. (Just a bit more tired).

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Carpoor for the comments. Went to an Italian car show today in Milwaukee and saw a 1975 in Avorio. Sure is fun to see others similar to yours. :)

·
Registered
751 Posts
Right, AlfaPaulic...
Last year at the Concours d'Elegance here in Seattle, there was a guy with a '74, I think, same color, that he'd just purchased from the proverbial "little ol' lady". Incredibly low mileage, original paint, virtually perfect except for a nose nurf which he had covered up with a bra. Mileage was something like your car's. I had wanted to shw my car, but once I saw his, I was glad I hadn't.
Enjoy it! -P-

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Carpoor, Nose nurfs must be common, mine has one also, never thought of a bra, that is a good idea. I love driving the car and go fast as often as I can..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts