Color: Faggio AR516

·
Registered
159 Posts
Nice

Arjan.

Is this your daily car¿....if it is how do they cope as daily cars¿
I just love these Gialias!!
for my next project it is a toss up between a Giulia and a Duetto..

Paul.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, this is not my daily car. In fact at this moment it is still in Holland, where my father is occasionally driving it. But as of the beginning of september it will come to me in Finland. But I still won't be using it as a daily car, not with those finnish winters anyway :)

·
Registered
699 Posts
Hi,
Nice car! I am really pleased to see and hear of other Alfissti who love the Lady Giulia.
Who is the cool lad with the red Spider cruising by in that one picture. He looks to be a very high ranking person in someones household.

Mine Giulia is still in Florida but I am finally done with this years round of medical checks and so can get back to working on the car. I have to bring to Virginia first. Hey the good news no sign of either cancer.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That young little Alfa freak is my brother's oldest son Patrick. And although his father is totally anti-Alfa, Patrick is totally addicted

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Arrival in Finland

Hello,

I'd just like to metion to all you out there that my Giulia has finally arrived in Finland and after a wait of almost 2 years I am soon able to drive her again :D

All that needs to be done is getting her a finnish oldtimer registration and insurance ofcourse.

Here's 1 of the last pictures taken in Holland.

Attachments

·
Registered
880 Posts
Arjan
That's a very nice Giulia you have there and to me that's my favorite giulia model because in the US all i see is Quad lighted Giulia Supers.:(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts