Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody!

I´m writing you from Spain and would like to present you my Alfa Romeo 145 Cloverleaf with Selespeed!

I´m 29, recently graduated in two Economics bachelor´s degrees but totally fond of italian automobiles. Actually I´m proud owner of 5 vehicles of different brands among which the two I most love are my 145 Selespeed and my Citroën XM Turbo CT.

In several days I´ll post a huge information with pics of all the process of conversion from manual to sequential (Selespeed) gear box in an early ´96 145 Cloverleaf. Many enthusiasts would like to know how is it feel like to have an old car but with recent technology . I´ll reveal you all the difficulties I had, some expected other not. I´m also preparing a video on YouTube and a FB page which once I have them I´ll make you know.

The conversion took me 8-9 months of everyday work but finally it was worthy. In all the process my leading idea was to preserve the main original lines of that beautifully aggresive car and make the less visible changes. Something like ¨invisible tuning¨ contrary to almost anybody mad about exhibiting their new huge rims, spoilers, strange paint or the so ¨fashioned¨ day lights...

Just in advance I give you a picture of my new dash board:

¨I´ll be back¨

·
Registered
732 Posts
Hola! interesante proyecto, pero quizás antes deberias presentarte, me refiero a tu nombre, o mejor incluirlo en tu firma. A los que estamos por aquí nos gusta llamar a la gente por su nombre.

Saludos.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hola!

Mi nombre es Yavor. Me alegro de que te hayas interesado por mi proyecto. Hace un par de años vi tu trabajo y me pareció simplemente ESPECTACULAR! Desde entonces te sigo y me gustaría algún día llegar a tu nivel.

1 saludo cordial!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts