Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
74 special tc. My mechanic recently completed the swap. 2 Litre with a brava(131) five speed. All new suspension. Yellow konis. Lowered 2 inches. FUN!
Next will be the interior.

--Dave

Attachments

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
Very nice. It's really rare to see a nice 124 sedan. It's too bad since they are great cars. My dad built one a long time ago that had a 1600 with 10:1 pistons and 35/75 cams. It would beat a 81' Supra or ZX without much trouble.

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
That thing is waaaaay cool!!
Must be a blast to drive, I think it needs to leave Atlanta and live up here in Kentucky!!!:D

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
That's a sweet ride you got there. Nice wheels. I had a set of those on my
X1/9. They really make the car feel better. I bet with the 2 liter that little guy is pretty quick.
Paul

Attachments

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys for the compliments. Cool X. It still needs a few details but yes, it drives great with the 2L. I wanted something fast and "reliable". The car starts right up and purrs.

--Dave

·
Premium Member
26,820 Posts
Those are 13 or 14" Scorpion wheels? Good old toaster car nice looker with Brava upgrade.

I miss my fleet of Bravas and 131s.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Mine were 14" Scorpion/Monte rims. How about some Scorpion pics too?
BTW that really looks great lowered!

Paul

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They are the 13' scorpion wheels. I like the look of it lowered as well but speed bumps must be taken slowly.

--Dave

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
that is one very nice looking FIAT...thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
830 Posts
nice

74 special tc. My mechanic recently completed the swap. 2 Litre with a brava(131) five speed. All new suspension. Yellow konis. Lowered 2 inches. FUN!
Next will be the interior.

--Dave
very nice congrats, Fiat , Lancia they have their own special way and beauty.

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks again. One day a nice fulvia coupe will be in my garage. I was planning on using recaro style seats from the e30 bmw but I think I will keep the sedans originals and have them re-done. The car will never be a #1 car but a great driver.

--Dave

1 - 13 of 13 Posts