Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ah, it brings a tear to my eye as I look back on my previous 99 posts. The drama, the levity, the irony. I'd like to thank all those that have been there for me through the tough times as well as the good times. I'd like to thank AlfaBB for making this all possible. I'd like to thank the Csankmeister for showing all of us more than we bargained for. I'd like to thank Paradiso for showing us you can put 16" wheel on a Spider. I'd like to thank Italcarguy and Papajam for actually knowing how these cars work and sharing that with people. I'd like to thank AlFemale for adding depth and character to an otherwise bland male dominated AlfaBB existence. I'd like to thank Kai for being the only one that might actually think this post is funny....

It occurs to me that its taken me many posts to realize I just don't have much to say. Others came to that conclusion months ago...but I'll post anyway dammit...because if I don't...the terrorists win, right?

Here's to another 100 more posts....

(can you tell I'm bored today watching the rain come down?)

·
Trained (ex)Professional, , 1953-2018 RIP
16,232 Posts
The pleasures all mine!! And I'm sure everyone else will agree the pleasure is their's as well.

·
Registered
615 Posts
My 101st. post

Rob,

I couldn't have said it better. I second all you have said and want to thank all involed as well. I think your post is funny too! I get a good laugh at least once per day browsing through the threads.

Thank you to everyone.

Garrett

·
Premium Member
1,456 Posts
Top Posters for Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums

Ever:
67GTV 836
italcarguy 784
Sniady 739
smestas 721
alfa_chan 664
papajam 472
Alex Csank 303
generaljimt 295
JoeCab 269
Roadtrip 263

This Month
Alex Csank 189
67GTV 141
papajam 114
italcarguy 105
rbitzer 72
ar1750gtv 66
ALfemale 56
generaljimt 53
smestas 53
Azzurri GTV 52

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Rob, not only did I find your post humorous, but it also touched me. Anyone got a Kleenex?

Then again, I am easily amused. :D

·
Registered
484 Posts
It's great to see the board growing!! Keep writing and before you know it, you'll be at 200!

·
Registered
5,799 Posts
I enjoy pleasuring myself with these posts too! Thanks to you Rob (and all other BB-ers) for giving me so much pleasure:p

Cheers,

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Alex Csank said:
I enjoy pleasuring myself
Alex, WAY too much information! :eek:

I'm relieved to find that I'm not in the top 10. I'm not as big a post Ho as I thought!

Simon: "You be da man"

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
How true Garrett. :)

Unfortunately I have been "intransition" for the last 3 months. I stop here in between hitting Monster.com, HotJobs.com, etc. Sometimes I just need a break from the monotony.

"Get out there and find a job!"

·
Registered
486 Posts
I guess the only way to get up with you 'heavy-hitters' is to post in threads like this! :cool:

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well ya know with my car running well, I don't have a lot to post lately....its kinda weird. I'm sure once its fall/winter and I start some new projects and break stuff I'll be asking all sorts of questions than expounding knowledge of what not to do afterwards.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts