Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody, I red this morning that Fiat fixed the date of June 24th for the celebration of the Museo Storico re-opening in its storical location in Arese. In that occasion a new car model will be presented (New Giulia?).
More details -in italian- here:

Arese: riapertura museo Alfa Romeo

Alberto

·
Registered
20 Posts
Fantastic news! I used to live in Arese (villaggio Arese4) and did our warmup cross country runs from the C.C.S.A. sport complex to the Museo. Looks like I'll have to bring the kids on a trip back soon...

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
English translation....

Arese: June 24 will reopen the Alfa Romeo Museum
The announcement came Tuesday night. The exhibition features the jewels of the house of the Alfa. These are original pieces, no replication.
A. Gems March 26, 2015
Two cars in the museum in Arese

image.jpg

The Alfa Romeo Museum in Arese will reopen next summer. This was announced Tuesday, March 24 Alfredo Altavilla, executive Fca, during the ceremony of seventy cars Expo. The day chosen for the reopening of the halls aresine is 24 June - when the universal exhibition will be started almost two months - on the occasion of the 105th anniversary of the automobile and the presentation of a new model of the Alfa.

The news of the reopening of the structure was circulating for some time. Last January Sergio Marchionne at the Motor Show in Detroit had anticipated that the structure would be reborn. But the announcement did not follow any indication of a possible date, as was the case Tuesday.

The museum will reopen after a forced closure of more than four years. The area was closed to the public in February of 2011 after some differences on the redevelopment of the Ministry of Culture and Fiat. Since then, no longer able to walk in the halls in which are preserved some real beauties on wheels.

A rare and valuable collection. In the rooms of the museum of the snake are preserved pearls of Italian, as the Alfa Romeo 159 - designed by Gioacchino Colombo - with which Juan Manuel Fangio won the world championship of Formula 1 in 1959. It is original copies, whose value would be over 50 million Euros.

For the moment were not disclosed rendering of how it will look the renovated structure; according to rumors, the project includes a section (enlarged) devoted to vintage cars, a bookshop and a showroom dedicated to new models, plus a new space events.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Fantastic news! I used to live in Arese (villaggio Arese4) and did our warmup cross country runs from the C.C.S.A. sport complex to the Museo. Looks like I'll have to bring the kids on a trip back soon...
And you can add an O.T. reason for a trip back: the C.C.S.A. has been reopened anc mostly renewvated and enlaged after a bad story that could possibly led to its closure... Since I live near Valera, we are likely to meet halfway when I will have my warmup in opposite direction than yours :)

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
English translation....

Arese: June 24 will reopen the Alfa Romeo Museum
The announcement came Tuesday night. The exhibition features the jewels of the house of the Alfa. These are original pieces, no replication.
A. Gems March 26, 2015
Two cars in the museum in Arese

View attachment 757233

The Alfa Romeo Museum in Arese will reopen next summer. This was announced Tuesday, March 24 Alfredo Altavilla, executive Fca, during the ceremony of seventy cars Expo. The day chosen for the reopening of the halls aresine is 24 June - when the universal exhibition will be started almost two months - on the occasion of the 105th anniversary of the automobile and the presentation of a new model of the Alfa.

The news of the reopening of the structure was circulating for some time. Last January Sergio Marchionne at the Motor Show in Detroit had anticipated that the structure would be reborn. But the announcement did not follow any indication of a possible date, as was the case Tuesday.

The museum will reopen after a forced closure of more than four years. The area was closed to the public in February of 2011 after some differences on the redevelopment of the Ministry of Culture and Fiat. Since then, no longer able to walk in the halls in which are preserved some real beauties on wheels.

A rare and valuable collection. In the rooms of the museum of the snake are preserved pearls of Italian, as the Alfa Romeo 159 - designed by Gioacchino Colombo - with which Juan Manuel Fangio won the world championship of Formula 1 in 1959. It is original copies, whose value would be over 50 million Euros.

For the moment were not disclosed rendering of how it will look the renovated structure; according to rumors, the project includes a section (enlarged) devoted to vintage cars, a bookshop and a showroom dedicated to new models, plus a new space events.
Rossano thanks for your translation, I was in a true hurry when I posted the news.

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
Rossano thanks for your translation, I was in a true hurry when I posted the news.
Alberto, anch'io ero in fretta...pero questa volta o utilizzato google translate....scusami :smile2:. Quando abbiamo visutto in Italia per due anni vivevo a Cesano Maderno.....ricordi bellissimi.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Wonderful news

Wonderful news and it coincides with the first day of this year's National Convention....Alfamiglia Nordest 2015 in Warwick, Rhode Island (June 24 - 28)

Alfamiglia Nordest 2015

1 - 10 of 10 Posts